Seven years later

Chelsea's POV
Dizzy and I dance around the basement screaming the lyrics to our favourite song , Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez. Suddenly Grammy Tremain hollers at us to turn the music off. I jump in fear and accidentally trip over a chair and land on my face. Dizzy almost has a heart attack from laughter when Carlos steps through the door.
"Nice dance moves C," I blush from total embarrassment.
"OMG did you see all of that?" I ask.
"Come on I am running low on hair spray so I have to go buy some at the market," Dizzy says pushing us out the door.
"Why buy some when you can steal it?" I giggle in my father's signature way.
"Then we can use the money at the Slop Shop," Carlos explains.
"You see, this is why we keep you around." Dizzy smiles.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

We all run down an alley as fast as our legs can take us. We know every nook and cranny of this island better than anyone. We run into a crowded street where the sales man can't find us. We stare at him basically invisible to him except for me who has actually teleported to a bridge above him. Sometimes I think that my powers are the only thing left after my parents were murdered. A lot of people wouldn't call it a murder but either way when I see King Arthur I will make him pay. When the salesman leaves I teleport back to my friends and run into the Slop Shop. We get moody cheese cake which in fact tastes delicious if you scrape the fur off the top. We talk about random things. No matter what topic we talk about Dizzy always says something about Auradon.
"Dizzy I love you and you are my sister and all but you gotta snap out of it. We are on the Isle of the Lost. We are the decendants of the great and powerful villains. We will never be able to be at Auradon. Not with that King Arthur in charge," Dizzy stares at me like I have ripped one of her shirts , trust me she hates it if that ever happens. Dizzy hangs out with Evie too much. They both always talk about fashion, princes and which hairstyle would be best to wear when going to a royal event. Sometimes I mistake them for being sisters. Everyone dose. Mal hates it to. We both end up trying to figure out how to burn down the school or to get out of work.
"King Arthur isn't going to be in charge anymore," Dizzy says looking sad. I don't know what to do. Sometimes I say sorry for snapping at her but the Shop is crowded and if I do I would probably be kicked out. I can't belief Arthur is handing his duties over to his son. What's his name ? Oh yes Ben.
"Finally," Carlos laughs. He knows how much I hate Arthur and anyone that would say that he is a good leader. "The only reason I would want to go to Auradon is to take away every piece of technology and have it for myself." He tries to do an evil laugh but miserably fail. It is kind of strange that any of us can't be purely evil. I still can't go a day without saying sorry or excuse me when I bump into someone, Dizzy is a total princess and Carlos is just a nerd. I don't want to call him that because I am technically a nerd too. I get the highest score in everything except when he is in my class then we are equal. We constantly compete for top spot. It's our little way of dominance.
"Hey leave some for me!" I whine. Computers are my specialty. One time one of the teachers that came here from Auradon brought one here and let me and Carlos keep it. It is still our prized possession even though we have no wifi.
We decide to leave and join the rest our full gang , Jay , Mal and Evie. I meet up with Jay and we do flips and tricks. Gymnastics is my life for me. Without it I would be dead. Seriously. Captain Hook would have caught be at the age of four for stealing his hat. We start to sing (A/N: Song in the media section) and then Malifisent walks up to us. Dizzy and I back away knowing she is not talking to us. Then I hear the most terrible news I can ever hear. My best friend are leaving and I will be left all alone with Dizzy exactly like the way it use to be when I was three.