Movie night love

"OMG you were amazing." Dizzy runs up to me and hugs me tight.
"Thanks. Weren't you suppose to be in business class?" I ask.
"Someone came fussing into our class and told us what was happening so our teacher let us out early." Mal and Evie explained. Good thing they are all in the same elective.
"So what movie are we watching for movie night?" Carlos wraps his arms around me.
"I don't know. Maybe F the Prom!" I suggest. Dizzy, Mal, Evie and Lonnie smile.
"Ughhh really that movie?" Jay moans.
"Then what do you guys want?" I look at them.
"Oh, you like scary movies so how about the babysitter?" Carlos suggests.
"You are honestly an absolute genius." Everyone agrees with the movie.
"Ok see you at Carlos and Jay's place because they have the biggest tv and best wifi." Mal waves goodbye as we seperate to get ready for tonight.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
A few hours past. "Ok I have finished my homework. How about you?" I spin in my chair to look at Dizzy who has a mountain of books on her desk. "Woah why so many books D?" I walk over to her desk.
"Every one of my teachers gave me homework. It isn't a lot from each one but when you put it all together it just looks a lot." Dizzy closes one of her textbooks and reaches for the last on in the pile.
"Is that the last bit you have to do?" I ask.
"Yeah. I will be done in a bit. You get ready and head over to their place." Dizzy says as I walk into our closet. I slip on a purple narwhal onesie and some black socks so my feet don't get cold. I brush my hair and walk out of the closet.
"Ok I'm done. I'll see you over there." I grab my phone and walk out the door. I walk across the hallway and knock on the door.
"Who is it?" Carlos yells.
"Your worst nightmare." I laugh. I hear the door unlock and I open the door. Suddenly soft lips press onto mine. I open my eyes still kissing him and see that it's Carlos. I see his eyes open and he breaks away. "Well that is a great way to greet your guests." I smile. He smiles back and closes the door. "So where's Jay?" I ask sitting on the couch.
"He is Coach Phil talking about something." He answers sitting close next to me. He wore a black and white panda onesie.
"So what are we gonna do while we wait for everyone?" Carlos turns to me staring at my lips. I grab his onesie and push his lips onto mine. He kisses back. A smile creeps on my face.

"Am I interrupting something?" Jay bursts through the door holding a basket filled with food

"Am I interrupting something?" Jay bursts through the door holding a basket filled with food. I push Carlos off me. My face turns redder than the hot cheetos he has in the basket.
"Ummm sorry." Carlos blushes as well.
"Seriously if you are gonna make out at least lock the door." Jay smiles and puts the snacks on the coffee table in front of us. There is a knock at the door.
"I'll get it." I climb over the couch to get to the door.
"Hey there Mal, Evie and Dizzy come in. Nothing happened at all when you were gone. Let's just watch the movie." I try to act normal but obviously fail.
"Yes I agree let's do so." Carlos blushes redder as I sit next to him.
"Ummm what happened?" Mal asks looking at Carlos and I weirdly.
"They were snogging and I walked in on them." Jay explains. Smirks creep onto all of their faces and Carlos and I look down at the snacks.
"Ew no one says snogging. What are we British?" I roll my eyes. "Anyway do you know Alistair? I swear I know him I just can't remember were." I ask trying to look for the movie.
"No. He was home schooled but he moved here the day you came here." Mal explains.
"Oh well let's just watch the movie." I press play and snuggle into Carlos.