Morning Pranks

I wake up on a couch I look around a little freaked out and realise that I am in Jay and Carlos's. I start to freak out and I get up. I am covered in popcorn and I look at the tv screen and see my name at the top score in Mario Cart. I smile and look around some more. Carlos is passed out in his bed and Jay is in his. We are all wearing pjs except me, I am wearing Carlos' Turney jersey and my bake pants that were under my skirt yesterday. We must have played video games and got tired but I didn't want to go back to my dorm so I must have put on Carlos' jersey. I smile and smell it. I smile wider. I decide to pick up my clothes from the closet and go back to my dorm. As I open the door I see Dizzy already dresses with a big smile on her face.
"What?" I say putting my dirty clothes in the washing basket and lay on my bed.
"Where were you?" She says sitting on my bed with me.
"I was with Carlos and Jay playing video games." I sigh getting up to change.
"OMG!" Dizzy yells.
"What?" I turn around in panic.
"You are wearing Carlos' jersey." She giggles and gets up and jumps up and down.
"For the last time, we are not a thing. He hasn't asked me out and I am way too scared to do it myself." I say as I go into the closet and get changed. I slip on a 'YouTube is my therapy' hoodie, black leggings and some white adidas superstars.

"So your telling me that you like Carlos and you want to go out with him but you are too scared?" She asks smiling wide

"Yes, but even if I do ask him he is terrible at decisions and he will get freaked out and probably never talk to me again." I say brushing my hair and putting it into two pig tails.
"So your just gonna let it happen on its own right?" She says picking up her bag and opening the door.
"Yep. But before we go to breakfast we gotta wake up Jay and Carlos." I say picking up my bag that has my books and laptop already in it. We knock on the door and no one answers.
"Well we better go then." Dizzy shrugs and tries to walk away.
"No so fast. If we leave them they'll be late and god knows we will never hear the end of their wining." I say opening to door and creeping into the room.
"How do we wake them?" Dizzy asks me looking around the room.
"You just stand there. I'll wake them up." I say waking up to Carlos. I stand on top of his bed. "Wake up Carlos. Time to get to school." I whisper in his ear. Dizzy tries not to laugh but her face looks like it is gonna explode. Carlos moans and rolls over pulling the covers over his head. I smile and look how adorable he is. Dizzy is almost about to explode from laughter. "Fine if you wanna stay in bed then I'll stay with you." I say and I jump down onto the bed which causes Carlos to be catapulted out of bed. Dizzy exploded in laughter and tries not to cry.
"What the hell Chelsea?!" Carlos says getting up and walking to his closet.
"No I gotta wake up Jay. Come on Dude, I've got a plan." I smirk and walk to Jay's bed. I climb on to the bed and whisper in his ear. "Jay, it's me Lonnie come on cutie and wake up and kiss me." I try to mimic Lonnie's voice. Jay leans forward for a kiss with his eyes still closed. I pick Dude up and he licks his face. Jay wakes up and spits and coughs.
"Ugh What was that?" Jay spits we all laugh and Carlos is in tears.
"It was Dude. But do you really wanna kiss Lonnie?" I ask in curiosity.
"Hell yeah. Have you seen her." He says getting up and going into the closet. After Carlos and Jay are dressed we get to the dining hall and have breakfast. We join the gang and laugh and joke. The bell rings and we get up and head to class.