Leave

It is 11:30 at night. I can't sleep I can't think. I look through my phone and delete every message that was sent to me today. I don't belong here. I don't want to be here. I look at the last message. "Go back to the Isle you villain slut." It reads. Fine I'll do it. I will give them what they want. I pack my bag with all of my clothes that would suit the Isle and my camera and computer. I get my other bag that is empty and sneak out of my dorm. Dizzy is sleeping at I write her a note. It says goodbye and the coordinates of Mr Tremane's house. I walk to my locker and put my books in my bag. I take a deep breath and look at the dorm corridor. A single tear runs down my cheek. I wipe it away and run out of the school. I take Mal's scooter and ride to the museum. I sneak in. The guard is useless. I find Mal's spell book and flip to the page that made her scooter get onto the Isle. I write it on my arm and hen put the book back. I sneak out of the museum and then ride to the edge of a cliff and look out. I see the Isle. That is my home. I cast the spell and start the bike up again. Thankfully the bike floats and I am on the Isle. I hide the bike and walk around. I find a place to sleep. I see a tunnel. "Meow." A little noice comes from my bag.
"What was that?" I dig through my bag. Lila's head pops up out of the bag. "Lilac you shouldn't be here." I pick her up out of my bag and I walk through the tunnel. I see a ship. "Well Lilac this is where we are sleeping." I sigh. I climb the post to the crow's nest and there are blankets there. I place Lilac down and she makes herself comfortable. I lay on the blankets and fall asleep.