Morning of First Day

I am woken up by the sun beaming through the window. I have to remember to close it because back on the Isle the sun never shined bright in the mornings. Especially on a Tuesday. I sit up on my bed wearing an oversized hoodie with the words "beware fan girl". I found it in the bazar a couple of months ago and sleep it as much as I can. I look over and see Dizzy already dressed and applying pink lip gloss on herself. "Are you really going to wear lip gloss?" I ask getting out of bed and looking in the mirror.
"I have to look like a princess." Dizzy answered putting away her lip gloss and joining me in the mirror.
"Why do you want to look like one of them?" I say walking into the close and getting changed.
"I just want to be like them, they have everything I ever wanted." She says pretending to wave like a princess. I change into a dark purple crop top, black slightly ripped jeans, a black leather jacket and purple converse. I throw on a couple of bracelets and a ring. I brush my teeth and hair trying to look like a decent person.

I walk back to Dizzy and see her wearing a white cardigan, a white shirt, slightly ripped jeans, slip on brown shoes and little gold bracelets with little heart shaped earrings

"You know, I always knew that you were a princess

"You know, I always knew that you were a princess. No one can even tell that you were from the Isle." I laugh picking up my black backpack and open the door.
"And you look like you just stole a lollipop from a baby." She giggles picking up her pink backpack and following me out of the door.