Chapter 13

I woke up in a unfamiliar scene. I sat up rubbing my forehead only remembering getting in the car with Harry. I try to remember what happened afterwards, but I couldn't. I stand up, my legs nearly giving out on me. I look at my surroundings and see a wallet on the dresser. I walk over carefully pick it up and open it up to see Harry's ID.

"I didn't take you as a theif?"

I quickly turn and see Harry standing there in a towel. I drop the wallet on the dresser and blush in embarrassment.

"Sorry, I had to reassure myself I was with you not someone else" I slur

"It's fine, I know you aren't like that" He smiled

"What's that supposed to mean. You barely know me!" I speak up

"You don't remember last night do you?"

"No actually I don't, please do tell" I cross my arms

"Take a seat first"

I listen and return to my spot on the bed. I watch him grab a shirt and slide it on and then turn to put some boxer briefs on. I start to get impatient.

"So after we got in the car you said you wanted a drink, which did suprised me. So we drove to a private bar and you drank a lot. You told me stuff about you and stories about you and Michaels adventures. Then you started to remember the kidnapping and you drank more and passed out on me. I carried you out covering your face so Paps didn't know you, and I brought you back to the hotel"

"I did?" I ask

"Yes, I didn't think you drank. you insisted on it" he replies

"Harry, I need to get a complete makeover" i say off topic

"I don't have any make up? and why?"

"Harry not that. He will know that was me he will know I was with you. Harry I have to change my whole apperance like soon." I say

"Ok? so you like want to dye your hair and just change yourself?" He questions

"Yes, I have some money so I cant get new clothes and look. Harry do you have a way to take me somewhere to do that?"

"I know someone, but I love your blonde/auborn hair" he pouts

"Harry, I have to do this. Please"

"Fine, I'll call Lou"

"Thank you" I smile

I watch him walk back somewhere and I take the chance to put on some clean clothes. Can I really change enough no one will notice who I am? As I unhooked my bra Harry walked in and I quickly covered up.

"Uhh..I'll go back out there" he stutters

I grab a clean bra from my bag and some panties then Put on a pair of shorts and a Black Tee. I walk out of the room looking for Harry. I find him outside the door talking to Liam quietly. I peep my head out.

"Harry, Is that everly?" Liam asks

"Yeah, I was just about to explain something to you" Harry replies

"What? you know management won't be happy to find a girl in your room"

"Liam let me explain everything, but you need to come to my room so I can privately"

Liam sighs and Walks into Harry's room. I sit in the corner listening to Harry explain everything I told him the other day. I covered my ears not wanting to hear anymore of it. I see Liam walk in front of me pulling me in for a hug. His arms squeeze around me and mine wrap around his waist and I quietly cry.