Chapter 10

{Ok Ship name ideas: Heverly, Haverly etc. }

Everly Pov:

Before I could properly relax I had to turn and check if they were following. Luckily they weren't. Now Todd knew I was alive not dead. Knowing how kiddnappers and potential murderers are he won't stop trying to get me until I'm gone.

"Ev who were those men?" Michael asks snapping me out of my thoughts

"No one." i say

"They were following you Ev."

"They were? I didn't notice" I shrug

I follow him inside the house and walk straight to the couch while he makes some tea for me. I had to do something, and that something was staying here. I had to move...well run away. Staying here would get me killed. Running away would be a good choice.

"Here" Michael leans over handing me the warm mug

"Thanks" I lightly smile

I take a sip of the warm sweet tea enjoying the heat fall down my throat. Where would I run away to and where would I stay? I really need to think things out.. Wait we have a vaction house in New York. My mum stays there when she has buisness meetings, but she hasn't been there in ages. I just need to buy a plane ticket and find my passport.

"Ev what are you thinking about?" michael asks

"What do you mean?"

"You have a look, when your thinking, and your face is well in its thinking posture" He replies

"Oh nothing. Just have a lt on my mind. I should sleep, when do you have to get back?" I ask

"Soon, and I bet harry is going to question me when I get back. Rest up ok?" he gets up handing me a blanket.

"I will thanks. and tell him nothing I don't wanna see him"

He nods and then heads out. I watch him pull out his phone calling someone then put his phone back. Minutes later someone pulls up and I'm guessing it his ride because he gets in the car. I run up to my room grabbing my laptop and quickly opening it. I look at ticket prices and book a ticket using my emergency credit card. Running away is never a good idea, but I could care less I need to save myself and everyone else.

I booked a ticket for a flight that's early in the morning so I'll be gone before mum gets home. Fuck I need my passport, but my mum has it somewhere. I stand up and walk into my mums office and search through her office. I hear a buzzing noise and see her phone was still on her desk. I don't usually pry through my mums buisness, but I couldn't help it. I pick the phone up and see a conversation between her and another man.

My mum was cheating on my dad. No, I could be interpreting this wrong? I set the phone back down and continue to search for my passport. I find nothing in her drawers so I turn around and type the code into the safe. It was simple it was my birthday. I open up the safe once I hear it click. I find a stack of passports and I look through everyone looking for mine. I pull everything out of the safe and see a slip of paper in the back of the safe. I grab the bottom edge of it and pull it out and opening it.

I skim through the sheet..and let it fall out of my hands. I can't believe my mum was keeping this from me for so long..

> OK Short chapter i know. I am sorry and its a cliff hanger.. So let your imagination run wild! I'll hopefully update in the next few days!

GO READ MY NEW FANfICTION CALLED "Class Reunion" It's a punk Harry one to! Comment below on your guesses:)<