Chapter 21

2 months later

Everyday he visits my still body, and I watch as he suffers. I knew he was losing hope and so was I. His tour started in two days, and tomorrow they planned on pulling the plug. It was either I miraculously wake up at noon tomorrow or my whole existence is gone. I walk down the halls leaving Harry alone.

It was a sunny day, and I was stuck here. The sun unusually bright and I grew curious and began walking towards it to see where from.

HARRY POV

The monitor began to slow down and nurses and doctors stormed in pushing me out. I wanted to know what was wrong, but yet again I was left in the dark. I watched as they took shockers and slammed them into her chest multiple times. This was it the day she left me for good. Just a few days before my tour started up. I don't know what I would do without her...sure I only knew her knew her for a short period of time, but in that time I grew attached to her and fell ever so hard for her.

I look up as all the doctors walked out. My stomach soon dropped expecting the worse. I run back into the room to find a breathing tube down her throat and her heartbeat back on track.

"You scared me love" I gasp placing my lips against her cold cheek.

"I wish I could see your beautiful eyes again right now, but I know the chances are slim, but I won't give up Hun I still believe you'll wake up"

Everly POV

I soon found out what that light was...I was so close to leaving him. I couldn't do that to him I had to put up a fight even if I was so tired of it all. I watch him From the doorway and listen to him talk.

"Harry you know I'd never willingly leave you even though it would be for the best" I say

Night soon came around and Visiting hours ended. I watched as Harry walked out sadness radiating off of him. I sit in the chair he once sat and look at my bruised self.

"You need to wake up. You still have a lot of fight left. You can't give up just yet"

"Please tell me how I can win this...tell me how I can't wake up because everyone's loosing hope, and I'm loosing time.." I sulk

I crawl into bed not attaching to my body yet but enjoying the comfort of the hospital bed. I just need to fight harder.. I know I can.

Next day...

"Well it's 10:00 now so that gives you all 2 hours to say your goodbyes before we shut off life support" my doctor explains to my family

I watch my mom and dad cry over my limp body telling me how sorry they were about being horrible parents...I was going to miss them even though I rarely saw them. Next was the one person I was defiantly going to miss most, Michael.

"God Everly I never expected to see you like this. You can't leave me yet please please wake up for us. I don't know how life would be without you. I can't lose you Ev! I don't I wanted to watch you walk down the isle not watch your body being carried in a casket down one.. Please ev" he cried

"Micheal I wish so bad to wake up and hug you, but nothing's working" I cry out

I watch as the rest of my family say their speeches, and even Harry's mom and sister come to say goodbye. I barely got to get to know them, and I never will get to know them more...

"11:45. We are going to get ready"

"Wait! Can I have the last 15 mins to myself and her..?" Harry asks

"I suppose so"

As everyone left he pulled out a piece of paper can took. Deep breath...

"Going out tonight, Changes into something red, Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress,Everything she never had she's showing off."

"Driving too fast, Moon is breaking through her hair, She said it was something that she won't forget, Having no regrets is all that she really wants."

"We're only getting older baby, And I've been thinking about it lately, Does it ever drive you crazy! Just how fast the night changes? Everything that you've ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up, But there's nothing to be afraid of, Even when the night changes.It will never change me and you"

"Chasing it tonight, Doubts are running 'round her head. He's waiting, hides behind a cigarette. Heart is beating loud, she doesn't want it to stop. "

"Moving too fast, Moon is lighting up her skin. She's falling, doesn't even know it yet
Having no regrets is all that she really wants"

"We're only getting older baby, And I've been thinking about it lately, Does it ever drive you crazy Just how fast the night changes? Everything that you've ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up, But there's nothing to be afraid of, Even when the night changes, It will never change me and you"

"Going out tonight, Changes into something red, Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress, Reminds her of a missing piece of innocence she lost"

"We're only getting older baby, And I've been thinking about it lately, Does it ever drive you crazy Just how fast the night changes? Everything that you've ever dreamed of
Disappearing when you wake up, But there's nothing to be afraid of, Even when the night changes. It will never change, baby. It will never change, baby. It will never change me and you.." He sings out

My eyes are watering and all I wanted to do his hold in and tell him how much he means to me..

"I wrote that for you Everly..I wrote you song because who was going to?" He sobs

"Singing that song on tour is going to be hard,me it its in your honor love..you're the only girl I've ever wrote for, and I am saying this because you mean so much to me."

He leans over my body and presses his lip against mine..this time I could feel it.. My memories flashing across my eyes of all the times we've spent even though there wasn't as much..it was all flooding around me and I began to feel everything. The electricity from his kiss, the pain from my broken bones and bruises..

Everything went black, but my eyes fluttered open soon after.

"Everly?!" Harry gasps

"Harry your song was lovely" I cry

"You-you heard"

I nod just before nurses and doctors rush in to check my vitals and exam my health. I wanted to push them away and pull Harry in, but I know this is what they had to do..I was finally back, and hopefully for good..

{A/N: holy shit the feels. Sorry the lyric layout was weird, but yeah. Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter... I'm making this story shorter and there will only be a few more chapters..then an epilogue!"