Chapter 27

4 Years Later

"Rose c'mon love we have to get you to daycare"  I say to the curly headed 3 year old

"Mommy I wanna stay wif you" she pouts

"Mommy wants to stay with you to, but she has work." 

"No!" she screams running off

"Rosie baby c'mon" I call out

Harry soon walks in carrying our small child, who had her face hid  in the crook of his neck. She did this every morning before we had to take her. I was a stay at home mom for awhile until I found a job at the local vet clinic. 

"Rosie you have to go with mommy" Harry quietly says

"No daddy" she cries tightening her grip on him.

"She can just go with me the boys don't mind" He offers.

This offer didn't surprise me. She had him wrapped around her small little finger. I give him a disapproving look and pull her off of him as she screamed and cried for him. 

"I better leave before I end up taking her" he says

"Bye rosie daddy loves you" he coos kissing her head

"Mean daddy" she cries causing him to frown

"Harry she doesn't mean it" I re assure him

He leaves shortly after leaving me to handle her tantrum. I buckle her up in her car seat and return to the front seat. She ended up passing out on the way there.  I unbuckled her quietly and carefully. Once I was back from handing her over  my phone buzzed. 

cute kid. what a shame it would be if anything were to happen to her - . x

All the blood drained from my face and my phone dropped from my hand. I quickly got out and grabbed her making up some excuse why I came back only minutes later. I again buckled her up and dialed harry frantically. I knew he was busy in the studio working on their 6th and final album. 

"Ev? What's wrong?" He answers

"He-he's back" I cry 

"Wait what?" 

"God Damn it he's back harry! I just got a threatening text towards rose from him!" 

"I'm coming home. Don't let her out of your sight" He orders

We hang up and I rush home. Harry was already there when I pulled in. Before I could fully park he opened the back door and unfastened Rose from her car seat and held her close to him. I give him a worried look and he pulls me in for a hug.