Chapter 32

Anna’s P.O.V

Ashton stood there with the form in his hand staring at me, waiting for an answer; I grabbed my shorts and shirt off the ground and put them on.

“Well” Ashton said

“Ashton, sit down”

“No, I don’t want to sit down” I just sat on the bed playing with my hands and looked up at Ashton

“Ben, gave me the form and told me it would be good for me and a fresh start”

“A fresh start, what’s that supposed to mean”?

“He thinks it would be good for my career”

“So you’re actually going to leave me behind”?

“I don’t know if I’m going yet Ashton and maybe you can come with me”

“Across the world and leave my mum and my brother and sister” Why was Ashton getting so worked up over this?

“Ashton, what the hell has gotten into you”?

“You know I’ve done so much for you and what do you do, you decide you’re going to Paris”

“I haven’t decided yet”!

“Well I bet when you go to Paris you’ll find a hot bloke that will make you forget about me and your dead boyfriend”

“Ashton, what did I do wrong” I was so confused, why was Ashton getting mad?

“Nothing”

“Then why are you yelling at me”

“I’m just mad alright”

“What at me”?

“Yes”

“Why”?!

“Because I don’t know, now just leave it alone would you Anna”

“I need to leave” I said walking out of the room, I heard Ashton yelling my name out but ignored him, I didn’t know what I was going but I grabbed car keys and made my way towards a car and Ashton wasn’t to fair behind

“Anna, get out of the car”

“Just leave me alone Ashton”

“Anna, you can’t get in a car you hate cars remember”

“Well looks like I’m about to get over my fear”

I pulled out the drive way and drove off and noticed Ashton running after me but he soon lost breath and stopped. I was driving too quickly and I had no idea where I was going. My eyes were going blurry from the tears swelling up. I couldn’t believe I was actually driving but the more blurry my eyes went I didn’t noticed I went through at red light and before everything went black, I felt something crashing into me.