Chapter 31

Today as a family plus Claire and Ashton we decided to go around San Diego to be tourist for today. Since I still can’t get into a car Ashton and I took the bus and we’re meeting the family at San Diego Zoo and then Sea World. Ashton and I were sitting on the bus looking out the window and I kept pointing to all the things I kept seeing and 10 minutes later I held Ashton hand and rested my head on his head.

“Thank you for coming Ashton”

“I wouldn’t want to miss this adventure” I looked up at Ashton and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “I don’t get why you’ve stuck around with me Ashton, I’m too weird and messed up”

“Well I’m weird too and you know what they say”

“What”?

“The best love is insane” I smiled at Ashton and he smiled back at me.

We finally hopped off the bus and saw everyone standing at the gates; Luke noticed us first and said

“There they are, took your time”

“Sorry, bus was late”

“Come on let’s just enjoy our day” said Jack, holding his girlfriend’s hand and ran to the gates.

“He may be older but his still a child” said mum making as all laugh.

The day at the zoo and SeaWorld was so much fun, seeing cute little animals and going on rides as well it was a day that was full of fun but also tiring. Ashton and I were lining up for a ride with Claire and Luke, Ashton was trying to show Luke that we were the better couple Claire and Luke were the cutest I had to admit and I knew Ashton was jealous and didn’t want to admit that they were the cutest. Ben and Jack dragged Ashton onto a ride with Luke and Andrew as well and us girls just stayed and waited for the boys to be finished.

“I wonder if there giving Ashton a little chat” mum said

“Does that mean you guys are going to give me a little chat” asked Claire

“Oh no honey you’re fine, it’s just the boys get very protective over there sister” said Mum

“What do you even see in my brother anyway”? I asked

“Anna”

“What I’m curious I asked Celeste when she started dating Jack” Claire laughed and said

“I don’t know, I guess him being dorky and he tries too hard to be cool and I just find it cute”

“Well I think you two are very cute together, even though Ashton won’t admit”

“Thank you” Claire said smiling at me, the boys soon came back and we decided to go on one last ride before heading home. 

Later at night, we just finished dinner and Ashton told me he had a surprise for me. We were running upstairs to our room and I said

“Ashton, what’s going on” Ashton opened the door and he said

“I’ve been working on something and learning the chords to a song, it came out a week ago but when I heard it I thought of you and also it’s going to be in that movie book thing you were reading on the plane”

“The fault in our stars” I said raising an eyebrow

“Yeah that, now sit in the bean bag”

“Okay” I sat on the bean bag and Ashton put the guitar around him and started playing the song, it sounded like a type of Ed Sheeran and I was 100% write. A week ago he realised the song ‘All of the Stars’ and I was in love with it but I never mentioned it to Ashton. He must have heard it by himself