0.4

Ashton

The weekend was finally here, I must say my first week of school wasn't too bad I've tried talking to Anna but all she does is type on the computer but at least that was a start to something, right? I ran downstairs smelling breakfast

"Something smells nice" I said smiling at my mother.

"Thank you, so what's this about a party tonight" She asked looking up at me.

"Oh my friend Luke is having a party I was just wondering if I could go" I asked

"Sure you can, are you staying the night"?

"Can you leave the house key out just in case I end up coming home"

"Of course darling"

"Thanks mum"

I found out that Luke lives ten minutes away from me so I might as well walk to his house it was just about eight when I walked around the corner I seeing Luke's house. I walked up to the front door knocking and after thirty seconds Luke opened the door and he said

"Ashton you made it, hey guys Ashton's here"!

"So where is everyone"? I asked walking inside. 

"They will be here soon they always come around nine that's when the real fun begins" Luke said putting an arm around me.

"Alright sweet" I said.

"The boys and I are just playing some FIFA" I went around the corner into the living room seeing the boys with pizza and playing video games

"Luke, Ashton doesn't even like FIFA" Michael said.

"Who doesn't like FIFA everyone likes FIFA" Luke said removing his arm around me looking shocked.

"Exactly what I said but we will get over it soon hopefully"Calum said. I heard footsteps running down the stairs and I saw Anna grabbing her hoodie and her bag.

"Hey sis, where you off too"? She was about to say something still looking down putting things in her bag but when she looked up seeing me and the boys with Luke she didn't say anything she just waved turned around walking towards the door leaving shutting the door behind her.

"I wonder where she goes"? Calum said

"That's what I always wonder" said Luke

Later in the night the party was going crazy, every corner I took I saw a couple making out and when I went into the kitchen people cheering for this guy to skull his drink down, I wanted to go home but I promised Luke that I'd stay over and help him clean the house with the guys.I should just walk up stairs for a bit and have some time to myself and when I'm ready go back downstairs, I walked upstairs and noticed nearly all the doors were locked except for one. I opened the door I slammed the door shut behind me leaning against the door.

"Can I help you"? I looked across seeing Anna sitting on the bed with a bottle of vodka and her laptop sitting on her lap.

"No sorry I was just" I said getting nervous about to walk out.

"Having a break from the party" Anna said. I turned around smiling at her 

"Yeah"

"Yeah my brother can throw pretty good parties" She said. I couldn't believe she was actually speaking to me. 

"So you're just having a party up here by yourself"? I asked walking towards the bed. 

"Yeah I guess" She said not bothered at all. 

"Mind if a plus one joins"? I asked smirking.

"Grab a seat hazel eyes" I walked over sitting on her bed and she past me the bottle of vodka, I gave her a smile and drank some it tasted horrible but I guess that's alcohol for you.

"By the way I'm Ashton" I said putting my hand out to shake. 

"I know who you are, new guy, friend with my brother I've seen you around school" She said 

"Then why did you call me hazel eyes"? I asked 

"I dunno I guess I just felt like calling you that"

"Fair enough"

"I'm Anna by the way, if you didn't already know"

"I know Michael's told me about you" I told her but her eyes went wide wondering Michael could have told me.

"Good or bad things"? She asked

"Good things"

"Alright good, so why did you decide to move down here Ashton"?

"My parents split and now I just don't speak to my father I hate him with all my guts"

"I don't speak to my parents as much as I did last year I guess I learnt how to push people away from me and keep my feelings hidden" she grabbed the bottle of vodka and drank some of it

"Don't push people away from you especially you're family they are always going to be here for you" I said 

"Hopefully" Anna said not looking confident at all.

"Well I better head back down to the party maybe we can talk another time see you around Anna" I said getting up walking towards the door.

"Bye Hazel eyes" she said winking at me, I shut the door behind me and I returned back to the party Anna and I just had a conversation I couldn't believe this. I don't think I'll tell Luke well just not yet.