1

I woke up to Peyton and Malek jumping on the bed. Peyton is three while Malek is two. I sighing getting up.

"When is dad coming?" Peyton asked.

"Don't know." I yawned. "Hungry?"

They both nodded following me to the kitchen. I got makings for breakfast. Anna comes out with a book, trying to read. I smiled as she sat at the table. Jinyoung must me teaching her to read. For a three year old she's pretty smart.

"What would you guys like?" I asked.

"Daddy!" I heard Maleck shouted.

"Daddy!" Anna and Peyton followed.

I turned around to see Mark standing holding Malek in his arms. He walked over to me with a smile on his face.

"I thought you were going to be busy all day?" I said.

"Same, but we were let off early today." Mark kissed my cheek.

"Eww." The kids squirmed getting out of Mark's arms.

I laughed turning my attention towards the food. I felt his arms wrapped around me tightly, hugging me from the back. His lips pressed against my shoulder.

"Don't be sad, but we're going on tour...in Japan." Mark mumbled.

I turned around looking at him wide eyed. I felt my heart go into my stomach.

"When?" I asked.

"Next month." He sighed. "I'll tell the kids."

"They're going to be heart broken." I looked at them as they play with their toys.

"I know." Mark grabbed my hand.

"I told our manger that I wanted to spend more time with my family so hopefully he grants me my wish." Mark smiled.

"Mark..." I chocked my words.

I didn't want him to leave again. I looked away not wanting to cry in front of him.

"Wh-what would like to eat?" I sniffed.

"Jayda." He grabbed my wrist turning me around to face him.

"Cry when I leave okay." He hugged me. "I'm not leaving now."

"Just the though of it..." I felt my knees give out.

"Mommy." They ran over to him.

I stood shaking my head.

"I can't..." I walked into the room.

As I was walking I heard Mark say he was gonna finish breakfast for them.

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling. It breaks my heart every time he leaves for tour. I get scared that something is going to happen to him. Or that he's going to met a girl that makes him happy. Not saying that he isn't happy, but what if she has something that I don't have.

"Stop over thinking." Mark walked in.

I looked at him.

"I'm not over thinking." I frowned.

He climbed on top of me. His face inches away from him. His brown eyes searching mine.

"You were." He kissed the tip of my nose. "You do it every time I leave for tour."

I pouted. He knows me like the back of his hand. I smiled at my thought. I heard little foot steps. Mark got off of me as Peyton, Anna and Malek walked in.

"We made you something mommy." They all said.

I smiled at the way they pronounce their words.

"You did!?" I say up.

I helped them up into the bed. Anna handed me her picture followed by Peyton and Malek drawings. Their drawings brought tears to my eyes.

~+~+~

Sequel to Pregnant By Mark Tuan. Read that book first. I hope you all will enjoy it. I am also working on another book so I don't update right away I am sorry. I also don't know how many chapters I'm doing with this book.