Chapter 20

"I'm so happy for you Tina." I smiled while she blushed and grinned.

"I've never felt this way before." She sighed happily while staring off into the distance.

"He's seems like a sweet guy." Kerri added laughing at how love sick Tina was acting.

"I've invited him over tomorrow for your birthday, if that's ok. I know its only meant to be family and friends but I-"

"Tina, it's fine. If you hadn't, I would have." Kerri waved her off.

"Thanks." It was Friday. Three days had passed since the wedding. Kat and Matt were off on their honeymoon in Italy somewhere while the rest of us were stuck at work and what not. Blaine had shown up at my house everyday since and each time I've managed to escape him and his excuses. Zac had left early Wednesday morning before the twins woke up saying he needed to sort some things out with his manager and he wanted to give Abby some time.

He said he'd be back soon but I wasn't holding him it to. I've learnt my lesson in that department. Abby hadn't said a word about him, every time I'd try bring it up she'd leave the room or run to Andy or whoever else was here at the time.

I hadn't spoken to Paige either yet, with going back to work and meeting with Kerri and Tina to gossip like teenagers I just hadn't had the time and according to Luke, Tina's now official boyfriend, she's been busy as well.

"Sophie?"

"Huh?" I looked up at Kerri who laughed and shook her head.

"I've been caling your name for the past minute." She laughed.

"Sorry." I mumbled shaking away my thoughts.

"I asked if you've spoken to Zac lately?" She asked and Tina leant forward waiting for my reply. I shook my head.

"Nope." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Abby?" Tina asked.

"She's acting like nothing ever happened. She won't even talk to me about it." I sighed.

"She'll come around." They said trying to comfort me.

"I hope so."

"Ahhhh!" Looking betweens us as we heard a loud scream we all bolted for the door rushing downstairs.

"Poppy whats wrong?" I asked and she shook her head.

"It wasn't me." She said not taking her eyes of something infront of her.

"What-" I caught cut off by another scream.

"Holy cra-cow." Tina said correcting herself after I gave her a stern look knowing Abby and Wilson were in the room.

"Ok, Tina, go get Olivia's bag. Poppy, you look after the kids. Kerri, help Liv to the car, I'll call Jamie and let him know his wife's going into labour! SPLIT!"

***************************************

Zac's P.O.V

"Come on Dustin, it's already been two days, I want this done today so I can get back to Sophie." I said leaning over to the driver seat.

"It's not my fault I thought he was in his office down town." He said defending himself.

"Why didn't you just phone him and ask?" I asked in a duh tone.

"He was in a meeting and I had an angry singer who doesn't know the meaning of patience." Ok, so maybe I have been a little too eager to talk to him but I just wanted to get it over with so I could get back to my family.

My Family. That thought only brought the biggest smile out on my face. I always pictured myself having a family with Sophie and when I thought all hope was gone, my luck turned around. So it may not be exactly as I pictured it but I wouldn't change it either way. Sure I wished I had been there for their births and first steps and words but hopefully now, everything will turn out for the better.

"Sorry." I mumbled sinking back into my seat. I was on my way to talk to Robert, my manager, to see if we could come to some kind of arrangment, there was no way I would be leaving Sophie, Abby and Wilson this time.

I wasn't leaving.

"Dustin Marks speaking." Dustin spoke into his bluetooth while concentrating on the road. Yeah, the guy is big and scary but even he takes driving seriously. "Back-damn." He muttered. "Ok sir." He replied and started to turn the car around.

"What? What are you doing?" I asked looking around confused.

"Keep ya panties on." He mocked me from the front while I glared at him. "Seems like Robert stuck around town."

"Your kidding? We spent two and a half freaking days going to his offices when he's been in town the whole time?" I groaned frustrated in the back.

"Yup."

"Damn." I muttered sighing as we headed back into town. Music started playing again but this time it came from my phone. "Yellow?" I answered. Wait, yellow?

"Blue!" Paige shouted back amused.

"Hi Paige."

"Hey Zac! Hows it going?" She asked in a sing song voice. She wasn't like any normal ex-girlfriend I've had. She's been texting and calling me all the time asking whats going on between Sophie and I, if we've made up yet, spoken yet, even kissed yet.

I swear I never knew how annoying she was until now.

"It's good, what about with you?"

"Egh, enough about me already! Anything new with Sophie yet? You kissed her? Oh! Have you asked her to marry-"

"Whoa whoa, whooooaa." I said in the middle of her crazy rant. "No no and what the hell?"

"You never know! So, tell me tell me tell me."

"Aren't ex-girlfriends meant to be all mean and scare other girls away not pushing me to get back with my other ex?" I asked amused.

"There's nothing normal about her." I heard Dustin say from the front.

"I heard that!" Paige shouted. "Sophie's not just any ex-girlfriend though Zac. That kind of love you have with her is rare and comes only once in a life time. I don't want you passing it up or messing it up for that matter cause we all know its what you do best."

"Ouch, you hurt my feelings." I said monotoned.

"You know I'm right." I rolled my eyes which would have earned me a slap on the arm if she was here. "So whats up with this Blaine guy?"

"I don't know. You know everything I know." I sighed rubbing my hand over my face. "Sophie said he's been showing up at the house every morning and evening asking for her forgiveness."

"Damn, he sounds desparate." She chuckled.

"Tell me bout it." I muttered.

"Man up Zacy Poo!"

"Zacy Poo?"

"Go get her tiger!" And with that she hung up leaving me staring at the phone completely confused.

"Like I said, there's nothing normal about her." Dustin said amused from the front seat.

--------------------------

Sorry it's short.

Only a few more chapters left, I've decided to wrap this story up and end it =) 

Thank you all for reading my story! Really, you guys are great!

<3