Chapter 5

Dedicated to elenaovesyuhh! Thank you for commenting, voting and supporting my story!

Zac's P.O.V

"Hunny? hunny, wake up. We're here." I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. The plane had landed and Paige was looking over me, laughing at my hair no doubt.

"Ok, I'm up." I grumbled and she giggled.

"Sort out your hair." She said still giggling. "I'm so excited." She grinned. "Seeing the place you grew up in, where you went to school." We may have been together for a while but she hadn't actually met my parents yet either. My parents had been doing better for the last five years but they haven't actually spoken to me much, it's like their mad at me for some unknown reason.

"Zac, tomorrow you're a guest at the your old school for the music assembly." Robert reminded me as we walked over to collect our bags before going through arrivals.

"Sure." I yawned. It must be like 2am here, I really could use a good nights sleep.

"Oh hunny, aren't you excitied to see your old friends." Paige said linking her arm through mine. I smiled down at her.

"Some of them." I admitted. "I'm not sure how they will react to me being back." I said thinking about one person in particular.

"They'll be fine." She tried reassuring me. "I'm sure it'll just be shock." She knew about Sophie and I, about our relationship and the promise I had broken to her. We had been friends for about a two years before we started dating and that was only because the media posted a rumor about it so we played along but somewhere, we forgot to stop the game and became an actual couple.

"Get some rest Zac, I'll see you in the morning." My manager said getting into a different taxi. I just nodded, too tired to say anything. Tomorrow should bring back some memories.

*********************************

"Ready for this?" Robert, my manager, asked standing at my side. I nodded.

Walking through the halls brought back too many memories. My old locker right next to Sophie's, the make-out session's we had there. The football field where I had memories with my old friends and where we won a football match against one of the most competitive school's and Sophie and I celebrated after everyone left.

"Zacy?" Snapping out of my thought's I looked down at Paige. She knew this was hard on me and I knew she could see the memories flashing through my mind. I'm with Paige now, focus on Paige, she deserves better.

"I'm ready." I smiled and leaned down to kiss to her quickly before my name was called out over the micro phone.

"Zac Sanders!" I walked out and the room erupted into cheers. I walked to where the guy was stood and I had to look twice when I saw Sophie's friend Andy. I shook his hand and he had a tight grip and a glare on his face when the students couldn't see, damn, he wasn't happy with me.

I started my talk that I had practiced on the plane before falling asleep. The students were in awe and star struck to believe that I was actually here which made me laugh, six years ago that was me sitting in that crowd and now look at me.

An hour later the bell, the same familar bell, rang and students rushed out of class, no doubt to spread the gossip. Robert and Paige walked out just as the headteacher and Andy walked toward me on the middle of the stage.

"Well, I must say, it's a honor to have you back Zac." The head said grining and shaking my hand.

"It's a pleasure to be back sir." I said truthfully.