Chapter 6

Dedicated to NimiDW for her amazing support & Comments!

Sophie's P.O.V

I was tapping my fingers on my desk, making a constant tapping noise. Crossing my arms and leaning back into my chair, I tilted my head looking at the nervous students currently sitting my infront of me. While staring at their hands or focusing on things around the class room, I knew they were all hiding something from me.

I let out a long breath. Great, not only is my brother and friends hidding something but now my students?! I mean come on! What hell are they keeping from me?! I can't believe my students know before me! Closing my eyes and leaning my arms back on my desk and looked up.

"So," I said raising my eyebrows defeated. "After 'spying' for me and then meant to be reporting back to me....you can't actually tell me what you saw?"

"Yup." Tom replied not-surpisingly relaxed about the whole situation. I sighed.

"Miss, Mr.Mitchell told us-" Claire began but I cut her off my waving a hand. Of course Andy would tell them not to tell me, I mentally rolled my eyes.

"I'm surprised you haven't heard it from the gossip spreading around the school. And you didn't want us sneaking in anyway, so why the questions?" Ben spoke up.

"Mr. Mitchell," I emphasized his name mockingly, "has made sure that I'm busy enough to avoid hallways by throwing me into my work. And yes, Ben, but I'm tired of being in the dark." I sighed again. I knew it wasn't their fault, they had just got caught up in this. "You may go for lunch." I dismissed them. They nodded and smiled before leaving silently through the door.

I let my head fall into my arms and slapped the desk with my hand while I groaned into my arms. Why is everybody keeping me in the dark?!

************************************

"Ok ladies, I was thinking of going for white and yellow? No yellow is too summery and summer has passed. Not to mention that it completely washes Tina out. How about pink? No too girly and I'm sure Matt wouldn't like that. Ugh, who knew choosing colours for a wedding would be so damn hard?" Kat groaned whilst looking through racks of dresses.

Tina, Kerri and I shared a look while we looked through the racks ourselfs. Kat had been stressing about colours for the past half an hour.

"Look Kat, when Andy and I got married I just decided to pick different dresses of styles and colours and had my bridesmaids try them on to see what fitted them better. After all they were the ones wearing them." Kerri spoke up from over the rack.

"Your right." Kat sighed.

"Of course I am." Kerri grinned.

"Sooo, can we try some on?" Tina said clutching some dresses in her hands excitiedly. Kerri rolled her eyes while Kat and I laughed.

"I guess." Kat answered throwing dresses towards Kerri and I and then pushing us into the changing rooms.

"So, do you need help with the wedding?" I asked Kat through the curtain of the channing room.

"I need help with invitations, entertainment, arrangments, decorations, food, the cake.." She trailed.

"Hey, I'll be happy to help." I offered throwing a teal coloured dress over my head.

"Yeah, I'm all for doing the invitations." I heard Tina shouted from her changing room.

"I'll help with the food and cake." Kerri said.

"You know I love decorating and entertaining." I added whilst throwing the curtain open. Kat scrunched up her face when she saw me and pretended to gag.