Chapter 1

"In just ten minutes we will be interviewing the guy who stole girl's hearts from the very first time they saw him. From the age of 19 he's been capturing these girl's hearts all over the world and has now just released his third album which has already sold over 3 million copies world wide within 24 hours. If you want to find out about how Zac Sander's first started then stick around-"

"No thank you." I said switching the T.V off.

"I was looking forward to watching that." I jumped at the sudden voice that came from nowhere causing me to drop the butter knife on the counter. I turned around and glared at my brother who was casually leaning against the door frame laughing at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked after glaring at him. I continued with making my sandwhiches, putting in a little more force then necessary into buttering the bread.

"Hey, don't take it out on the bread." He said standing next to me. I sighed and easied up a little. "Nervous?"

"I don't know why I am, it'll be my second year and yet I'm more nervous then when I first started." I sighed wrapping the sandwhich up.

"You'll be fine, the kids love you!" He said pulling me into a side hug. I rolled my eyes and checked my things. "It's about leaving them isn't it." He said giving me a understanding smile. "You know they are only going to be over at mine."

"I know, it's just.." I sighed.

"I get it, don't worry though. They love me!" He grinned and I shook my head. "Speaking of, where are they?"

"Mummy!" I turned around and bent down to my four year old's height.

"Right here." I answered Matt's question. "Good morning to you too." I smiled picking him up.

"Are we going to Uncle Matt's house today?" He asked looking at his Uncle.

"You are. Mummys starting work again today and tomorrow you're starting playgroup." I smiled kissing his cheek. With his dark hair, slowly getting lighter by the years, he started taking on some of my features. His eyes were chocolate brown and he was just adorable.

"With Abby?" He asked as I sat him in his chair.

"Yes." Just when I said her name, she came bouncing through the door. "Speak of the devil." I said bending down and kissing her cheek, she giggled.

"Mummy!" She squealed happily. She turned around and noticed Matt as a grin spread across her face. "Uncle Matty!" She squealed happily while jumping into his arms. He grunted as he caught her but lifted her up and catching up before placing her on his hip.

She looked the most like her father. With her long dark hair and big brown eyes. She was sweet, caring and kind, just like her brother. However, he was more of a mummy's boy while she was all about her aunt's and uncle's.

Nearly five years ago I gave birth to my two beautiful children. They were twins, obviously. Wilson came out first and I'll tell you now, I wasn't expecting Abby nine minutes later. Apparently Wilson's heart beat was stronger then Abby's and on all the screening test's I went too, Wilson hid his little sister from all of us.

But when the nurse placed them both into my arms, they had me under their little spell. I remember it like yesterday.

Flashback

"I need you to push one last time Sophie." 

"I-I can't." I said breathelessly. I had been pushing for the past twenty minutes for heaven's sake. I could feel the sweat on my forehead as started to pant like a dog.