Chapter 4

Dedicated to anythinz5possible! I love her comments!

Sophie's P.O.V

"Sophie, I need to talk to you about something." I closed the folder I was reading through so I could focus on Andy when he fell into pace with me.

"Ok." I said looking over at him. He ran a hand through his hair and looked over at me nervously. When I noticed that he stopped walking, I turned back to look at him confused. I raised an eye brow as he let out a shaky breath.

"Listen.....I...uh..."

"Why do people keep doing this?" I asked frowning at him.

"Doing what?" He asked with a forced laugh.

"This." I said waving my hand towards him. "They go to say something to me but keep stuttering and then end up changing the subject or running away." I said frustrated. They obviously knew something that I didn't.

"Oh,"

"So?" I asked raising my eyebrows. He shifted his weight from his left foot to his right foot and searched for the words to say.

"I need you to cover Mr. Hamson class Thursday." Why was he worried about telling me-Wait what?

"He teaches English." I stated shocked. "And the assembly is Thursday."

"I know..please, just do it for me. I'm asking you as a friend right now but if you don't then I'll ask you as head of music which you won't be able to say no to." I narrowed my eyes at the last comment but he just put on his puppy dog face.

"Fine, only cause you leave me no choice." I huffed and he smiled. "Can I ask why?"

"Nope." He grinned and put an arm around me.

"Why not?!" I glared.

"I don't want to be the one who tells you." He murmered thinking I wouldn't hear him.

I didn't push him anymore, I knew I wouldn't get an answer out of him and truthfully I was freaking out about teaching Mr. Hamson's class! I had the rest of today and tomorrow to prepare a English lesson, did mention how I hate English and only just passed that class?

********************************

"Remind me why I'm currently nervous about teaching a English class when I'm supposed to be teaching Music?" I said rubbing my sweety plams against my jeans.

"Because you love me and your doing this for me." Andy replied pushing me down the hallway.

"Not a good enough reason." I mumbled.

"I heard that." He said pushing me closer to the door.

"You were ment to." I shot back. "Andy, it's my second year at this school and you've never once stopped me from going to the assemblies. Why now?" I sighed hoping I'd maybe get an answer out of him this time.

"You have a class to teach." He said pretending like he didn't hear and gave me one final shove into the classroom. I stumbled in and the talking died down between the students. I grinned nervously and walked to desk setting my folder's neatly on top.

Every term the music department held an assembly for different years allowing students to perform a peice they worked on through out the year. Because this is still the first week of school after half term we normally throw the assembly early and have a guest speaker in that had a backgroud in music.

"Miss Danvers?" I looked up at the sound of my name and was surprised to see Claire staring at me confused.

"Ah, Claire." I smiled.