Chapter 10

Dedicated to RosieBurgess! For being the first one to comment and for the help of choosing Paul Wesley to play Collin!

Sophie's P.O.V

"Kat calm down. I can't understand what your saying." Kat had been ranting to me over the phone for five minutes and I could only make out about three words. Wedding, Matt and idiot. Hearing her over the phone didn't help either. "Look, I'm on my way to pick Paige up-"

"No. We're not going." She said more clearly through the Bluetooth.

"Why?"

"Because I'm not getting married." I swerved the car out of shock but quickly got a hold of it.

"What do you mean?" I shouted pulling outside the hotel Paige had given me the address for.

"Exactly that. The wedding is off." She huffed angry.

"Again. Why?" I asked and waved to Paige who was looking around for me.

"Because you know the venue we booked? Apparently they can't do that day anymore and the next available date they can do is in three years!"

"But you booked it ages ago." I said.

"I know, it's either three years or two days." She sighed. "How do they expect me to put together a wedding in two days?" She said frustrated and I could only imagine her pacing around the house with her arms flying.

"Hey." Paige said as she slid into the next seat.

"Hey." I smiled at her before talking to Kat again. "Have you given them a answer?"

"Not yet."

"Good, tell them you'll take the date for Tuesday." I smiled.

"Soph-"

"Kat, leave it to me ok? You'll have your wedding." She didn't answer and I could tell she was thinking it over. I heard her sigh and knew she had caved.

"Fine."

"Great, well I gotta go, I have a wedding to plan." I said and quickly disconnected the call.

"Everything ok?" Paige asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'. "But I'm going to need your help." I saw her smiling but also looking confused as I drove to my first destination.

******************************

"Sophie, I wasn't expecting to see you for another week." I smiled as the little old women behind the counter smiled at me. "I'm assuming you're not here for the usual."

"Hi Eleanor, and no, I'm not. This is an emergency visit." I said placing my hands on the counter.

"What can I help you with this time?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"I need tulips. A lot." One of the things I love about Eleanor is that she loved a challenge. I explained to her what I wanted and when I wanted them for and even though she said it'll take her all day, she'd happily agreed to helping me out.

"Thank you so much Eleanor." I said walking through the door. "So, did you get through to everyone?" I asked Paige when I joined her in the car.

"Yes. The only people who can't make it on such sort notice is someone name Olly, the Garnets and her cousin." I groaned and hit my head on the steering wheel.

"Damn." I muttered, her cousin was ment to be the other bridesmaid. "Ok, at least everyone else can make it." I said pursing my lips, who could I get to stand in for Claire. Someone who Kat would want to be there.