2 months

AN: Okay! I've made up my mind there will be ten more chapters to this story before it ends. I usually update everyday so it's most likely going to end very soon. Please comment and vote!! Thank you!

xoxo pinktie

Isabella was two months pregnant and she was a lot bigger than expected. But it was time for her doctor's appointment and Dax was taking forever.

"Dax, I'd like to see the doctor today."  

"I'm coming babe!" Dax yelled as he was coming down the stairs.

"You need to wear a suit to go to the hospital?" 

"I have to go to the office afterwards."

"Oh." Isabella said sadly.

"I don't want to go! But I have a very important meeting." Dax said as he kissed her head. "Come on let's go.

When Dax and Isabella were finally called into a room they got some news about the baby.

"Well I have some news." The doctor said.

"What is it Doctor. Yang?" Isabella asked. She didn't know what the doctor was about to say and she was getting scared.

"You're having twins."

"Twins!" Dax said happily.

Isabella looked at Dax and smiled.

"Alyssa and?" Isabella said waiting for Dax to come up with another name.

" Iliana." 

Isabella smiled in acceptance of the name. Isabella's middle name was Ana and that's where Dax got the name from.

Dax and Isabella went out for lunch, then he took her home. He ran over to the passanger's door and opened it for her, then he unbuckled her seat belt.

"I'm pregnant, not handicapped." Isabella said smiling.

"I'll try to be back before five , okay?"

"Okay." 

"I love you." Dax said as he kissed her lips. 

"I love you too."

You see, a certain athlete was looking for an endorsement deal with Walker Incorporated. Dax had a meeting with her today.

Dax walked into the room and all eyes went to him. 

"Mr. Walker, it's nice to see you." The blonde haired woman spoke.

"The pleasure is all mine Ms. Sells." Dax said shaking her hand.

"Please call me Kim."

Kimberly Sells was known for her amazing tennis skills. She wanted to endorse Dax's product, this would be a win for both her and Dax if everything went smoothly.

And it did. At the end of the meeting they concluded that Kimberly would be endorsing Dax's product.

"It was nice doing business with you Mr. Walker." 

"Please, call me Dax." 

"Well Dax, I'm really excited about working with you."

"The feeling is mutual." 

"I hope so."

After his conversation Dax went home. 

"Babe, I'm home."

Dax walked upstairs to see Isabella sitting in his office chair crying. Dax ran over to Isabella and hugged her.

"Baby what's wrong?" Dax asked.