Chapter 22 - Baby Fletcher Arrives

"Come on Buzz," I nagged to my little brother as he was just sat by the stairs, "We have to go,"
I had my arms full as I had to carry MY bag and BUZZ'S bag.
"Fine, we're just going to have to leave you here,"
I headed for the door and then felt two little arms attack to my legs.
"I'm coming, I'm coming," Buzz gave up.

"Are you all ready?" Tom asked.
"Yeah," I said.
"Hurry.. up.." Gi huffed, as she was having another contraction.
"Mummy?" Buzz sounded worried.
"Don't worry Buzz, Momma's going to okay," I smiled at him, I held his hand as he looked out the window.
There's something magical about driving at night, I absolutely love it. I've loved driving at night because it doesn't happen often, only if you're going on holiday or it's an emergency (or you have a job that happens throughout the night). It's ever so peaceful, so quiet because everyone else is asleep and it feels like you're the only one awake.

"Is Mumma okay?" Buzz asked, as he stood up in his cot across from my bed.
"Of course she is, you'll have a baby brother when you get home," I smiled at him.
"Okay," he stayed standing up while playing with his toys.
I checked my phone to see if I had an update off Tom or something, I didn't.

Tom's P.O.V

"Mrs Giovanna Fletcher, 38 weeks," I told the receptionist.

"Ward 2, Room 28," The ginger man told me. He had freckles all over his face and he only looked his early 20s.
"Thank you," I turned to my wife who currently looked like she had another contraction, "Come on love, you're doing an amazing job,"
Giovanna smiled at me while waddling over to me. I was carrying the bags since I thought it'd be easier for Gi as she is carrying our child.
We both hopped into the nearest lift that opened first.
"You nervous?"
I then noticed that she gripped onto the handle bar on the lift. She just stood there and concentration was smacked onto her face.
"You alright, honey?" I rubbed her back as I knew she was having another contraction.
"Do I look fucking okay?!" She yelled at me.
I was terrified, I should knew what she like the first time round but I seemed to have forgotten.

The life door opened and I saw a young couple, around the same age as me and Gi, with a baby girl in a car seat. The baby was fast aswell and had a pink bobble hat on and all in one with, "Born in 2016," on.
I smiled at the couple while my wife waddled and gave a slight smile, but I knew she secretly wanted to kill them as they've both gone through the pain.

"You're 9 centimetres dilated Mrs Fletcher, " the midwife told my wife, as she had her back arched backwards, in the paddling pool.
"Arghhh," She squeezed my hand so hard, I thought it was gonna break.
I had to look away, while my face scrunched up in pain.
"My.. body.. wants.. me.. to.. push.." she screams, in and out of deep breaths.
The midwife and checked the vagina of my wife, "10 centimetres dilated. Push now,"
"You can do it, honey,"
The screams that came out of my gorgeous wife was ear deafening.
Before I knew it, I heard different screams from another little body.
I saw a tiny body that can fit in the palm of my hand be lifted into the air like he was baby Jesus.
I had tears streaming down my eyes.
I kissed my wife on her forehead, "Well done! I'm so proud of you,"
"Is the baby okay?" Giovanna panted, "Is it a boy or a girl?"
"It's a boy, Mrs Fletcher," the nurse exclaimed.
"OMG, another little Disney prince," Tom expressed.
The nurse cleaned up the newest baby Fletcher and brought him over to Gi placing him on her chest.
"Hello Buddy, welcome to the world," Gi said, planting a kiss on his soft delicate head.

--

Right, you can shout at me all you want, I'm sorry this is a late upload. Who am I kidding?! My uploads are always late 😂

Any McFly updates I have to tell you 🤔🤔 Ermmm, I don't think I uploaded before Buzz's and Danny's birthday so here it is. Happy (late!!) Birthday to Buzz and Danny. I hope you both had an amazing day, I love you both 💞

~ 15/04/18