Chapter 7: First day at school

I got woken up by the sound of Buzz crying from his room.
I got out of bed and took my phone off charge.
2 new messages!
They were both of Dougie.
Dougie🎶💕: Heyyyy Maddie! I'll pick you up after school 🙊 Then you can go to mine. Love from the youngest Galaxy Defender 💕
Dougswash🎶💕: Get up! Your going to be later for school 😂💕
Maddie: 1) Your not the youngest Galaxy Defender. Buzz is 😏 2) I'm not late, I have an hour to go 💕
I pressed send and put my phone on the bedside table.
I then hopped into the shower.
Once, I had done my hair, brushed my teeth and got changed (outfit at the top) I went downstairs.
"Morning school girl!" James said. He sat the breakfast bar with Tom making toast.
"Morning Frogster!" I laughed.
"Has Dougie messaged you?" Tom asked.
I nodded in reponse, "Yeah,"
I noticed that Buzz wasn't in the living room or kitchen.
"Where's Mini Fletcher?" I asked.
"Oh, his going to his Nan's while Gi is at a meeting,"
"And me and Tom have band practice," James added.
I put my head down in sadness since I wanted a Buzz hug before I go to school.
"You'll see him after school," A hand touched my shoulder.
I jumped out of my seat.
I turned around and saw Danny standing behind me.
I started to hugged Danny.
James coughed.
"Why didn't I get a hug?"
I detached myself from Danny and hugged James.
I grabbed a piece of toast and sat down on the chair.
I looked at the time.
8:45
"I need to go!" I panicked.
"I'll take you," Tom said, "We'll drop you off then we can carry on to band practice,"
"Remember, Dougie's picking you up then me or Gi will pick you up later," Tom explained.
"Tom will text you," James smiled.
"Text any of us if you have any troubles," Danny said.
"I will," I highfived Danny and hugged Tom and James.
I started to walk when Danny yelled my name.
"Wait! I'll walk in with you to the office!" He hopped out of the car and raced after me.
As soon as I walked into the building, a group of girls started screaming.
They raced towards us.
Danny smiled at me to say it was OK.
"Can I have a photo with you?" One girl, I recognized.
It was the girl from the day I went out with Dan to MacDonald's!
"Yeah, sure," I stood out of the way so Danny could take a photo with his fan.
"Do you want one with Maddie as well?" Danny asked, "She's Tom's new daughter,"
"No thanks! Don't think you'll be as cool as your family because you're not! They only adopted you because they felt sorry for you!" The girl pointed at me as she said it.
I was more shocked that she said that in front of Danny.
I felt Danny get mad. I saw his face go red with anger from the corner of my eyes.
"What did you just say?!" Danny said.
"You heard," Another girl said.
"Give me your phone!" Danny raised his voice a bit.
"No," The girl was about to walk away.
"Now!" He nearly shouted.
The girl handed her phone to Danny and Danny done something with it.
"You've deleted the photo!" She shrieked when she got her phone back.
"Yes! And that serves you right! Don't ever mess or hurt with Maddie again or you won't even be able to hold a phone!" Danny shouted.
The girls then ran off.
"Thank you," I hugged Danny.
I hugged me back, but tighter.
"It's OK, anything for our Number 1 Galaxy Defender!" He laughed.
"I'd better go," I said, realizing that the amount of people were growing smaller.
"Alright, do you know where you're going?"
I nodded.
"I'll take you then," He laughed.
We went down the hall.
Once we got there, I knocked on the door.
"Come in!" Mr Marge said.
Once I got in, the Head teacher had spun round in his chair and faced me.
"Oh, hello Madison Fletcher!"
He handed me my timetable.
"Who's this?"
"Oh, he's my uncle,"
"Oh, right!" He sounded shocked for some reason.
"Good luck!" He hugged me, "Remember that Doug's picking you up and if your have any trouble, call the band,"
"You have a band?" Mr Marge asked.
This man is well noisy!
"Yeah," Danny scratched the back of his head in nervousness, "It's called McFly and I have just joined a band called McBusted WITH Busted,"
"Right, you'd better get to class before you get into trouble. You don't want to get into trouble on your first day!"
I nodded and laughed in agreement.
"Good luck!" Danny hugged me, "Remember that Doug's calling for you later, he'll properly wait by the gates. Also, if you need anything, call the band or Carrie or Georg. Any of them lot really. And if any of them nasty girls say anything, you call me! Don't tell Tom about them because he is like the hulk when he's mad also make sure you text Tom or Gi then if they -"
He started to ramble on.
"OK, I get it!" I cut him off before he could say any more, "I'm going, I love you Daniel!"
"Straight back at you," He did that wink what made me cringe so bad.
I walked down the corridor and look at my timetable.
It read, "English, Room 16, Miss Potters,"
I inspected every door I saw, to see if I was going to the correct room. I had finally found the right room.
I heard voices. Voices from the room.
"And today we are learning about how language is going to affect the future generations!"
I knocked on the door. 2 knocks.
"Come in!" A lady voice exclaimed.
I walked in and a army of eyes shot me.
"Class, this is Madison Fletcher," The whole class stood up.
A echo of my name surrounded the class.
I shut the door and I walked over to the teacher, who I'm guessing is Miss Potters.
"So, Maddie. Your new here I'm guessing and you can sit by Jack Brooks!"
I saw a boy put his hand up and I went and sat next to him.
He looked cute to be honest.
I put my pencil case out.
"You have a pencil case?" He whispered to me.
"Yeah, why?"
"No, just asking," He laughed.
I didn't say anything after that becasue I knew I'd start a argument.
After English finished, I asked if I could hang around with Jack since I didn't know anyone really here except Logan but I couldn't find him! Plus, Tom and the others would properly kill if they saw me with him.
"So tell me about yourself?" Me and Jack started to walk down a corridor naming, "Food Corridor!"
"Well, I'm a Gemini, I'm adopted and my father's in a band," I explained.
"Ooo, when's your birthday? And what band is your father in?"
I liked Jack, he seemed like he'd listen to me.
"He was in McFly but he has now joined up with a band called McBusted, who funnily enough is 2 thirds of Busted!" I laughed.
"That's cool, your father's Tom Fletcher, right?" He asked.
"Yeah, how do you know?" I joked.
"Lucky, guess!"