Chapter 14 - Christmas Day!

I don't even know what time I went to sleep last night! I just kept binge watching The Walking Dead until I can't remember. All I remember was watching The Governor slice Hershel's head off with a sword and Beth and Maggie screaming in horror. God, that was horrifying but The Walking Dead is extremely addictive!
I checked the time on my phone.
7:39am.
Why am I awake this early?! I did see that I had; 27 notifications on Instagram, 3 notifications on Facebook, 9 Whatsapp Messages, 11 Snapchat Messages and 2 Twitter Notifications
I opened Instagram first. It was just mainly likes and comments off my photo I posted last night off Rosie and Buzz. I scrolled through the comments.
@ObessiveCando21 - Awww, that's so cute! xx
@x_J_A_M_E_S_x - Beautiful!
@AvaIngustes - Such a lovely photo! You should get that framed! x @MaddieFletch
I read through all the lovely comments in my bed, but one comment hit me.
@September_Eddie - Ewwww, Buzz should be in a care home where you was dumped! Then you and your 'parents' can go and kill yourself along with that skank who's holding him.
I decided to do the sensible thing and block him. That way he doesn't have any contact in seeing my photos or even better, commenting negative stuff on my photos.
I saw that Rosie had posted a photo of her Christmas tree with the countless amount of different wrapped presents. It looked amazing the way that it was set out.
I instantly liked the photo.
"Maddie?" Gi knocked on the door, " You awake?"
"Yeah, I'll just get my dressing gown on then I'll be downstairs," I called, stumbling out of bed.
I went to put on my personalized dressing gown and walking down the stairs to see the Christmas tree light up with hundreds of presents under the Christmas tree. My mouth dropped at the number of presents there was and how gorgeous the room looked in the Fletcher household. Buzz was sitting on the sofa in an Elf onesie with his favorite toy, looking adorable as ever!
"Merry Christmas!" Tom and Gi shouted at me, jumping out of behind the sofa.
I screamed so loud, that America could properly hear me!
"Don't do that! I nearly died," I said, panting and not being able to breathe properly.
I heard Tom and Gi laughing their heads of while Buzz was still occupied by his Buzz Lightyear toy.
"Right, shall we open some presents?" Tom managed to say, after getting his breath back from laughing so much. Gi was still laughing though.
I nodded my head, picking up Buzz and I took us both over to the Christmas tree that was brightly lite.
I got:
- Harry Potter Pjs (from Tom and Gi)
- 3 new phone cases; A case with me and Buzz when Buzz was on my lap when we were both on the park swing in the Summer, a phone case with me and the McFly boys (including Tom) when we went to Blackpool Pleasure Beach in August, finally an image of my unborn brother's scan picture with the due date underneath, '22nd February 2016,' (from Tom and Gi)
- A photo album of me and Rosie (from Rosie of course)
- Some 5SOS albums (from Harry, Izzy and Baby Judd)
- Loads of emoji tops! (from Carrie and Pete)
- 5 massive Cadbury bars (from Danny and Georgia)
- And finally, I got a new dressing gown what said, 'The best sibling,' (from Buzz)
"Buzz picked it out especially for you," Tom winked at me.
I put Buzz on my lap and gave him a massive hug. "Thank you Buzz!" I planted a kiss on his cheek.
Buzz got:
- Loads of new bedsheets, mainly Disney ones, since Buzz is going to be moving rooms and into a brand new bed (from Tom and Gi of course
- Loads of Car toys (Two of them were by me, the other 4 were by Tom and Gi)
- A new dressing gown but he can't wear it until the new Fletcher's born.
- Little bits of chocolate, like Freddos. Both caramel and normal chocolate (They were of Tom's mom and dad)
- A nightlight that forms different shaped lights in the dark (From Matt and Emma)
- Some new Disney slippers (from Gi's mum and dad)
- A new outfit (dungarees with a white and black striped top underneath. Some black converse as well) (From Tom and Gi)
After finishing opening the presents that we all received on the day, I decided to give Dougie a call.
*On call to Douglas*
My face lite up like light when I saw my best friend on the screen of my phone. He was still in bed, topless, with his dirty blonde hair looking like a mop that's been placed in his face.
"Merry Christmas Mr Poynter!"
"Urghhh, Merry Christmas Mads,"
"What's up?" I sounded concerned.
"Nothing, it's just to early to be awake, that's all," He smiled.
"I'm sorry, I do have a one year old," I rolled my eyes, half laughing.
"I know, I understand that. Jazz used to wake up at 3 o'clock in the morning on a Christmas Day,"
"Wow! I've been awake since six,"
"You want a medal," He raised his eyebrow, sarcastically.
"Yes please, for the best sister!" I joked.
"And the winner for the best sister goes to - drum roll - Madison Louise Fletcher," He must've put his phone because I saw the ceiling of his bedroom and a clapping noise in the background.
I then saw the blonde headed face again, beaming at me.
"Thank you," I smiled.
"No problem,"
"Maddie! Chickpea Lee and Georgina is here!" Gi shouted from up the stairs.
"Right, I'm going to have to go, my Uncle and Auntie are here so I'll message you later,"
"Yeah, that's fine. I need to get up now and head to my Mother's. Have a nice day, best friend,"
"And you Douglas!"
We both said bye to each other at the same time what made us smile and he ended the call.