Chapter 19 - Gi's Birthday Meal

"Can I order a taxi to 19 Fellowes Avenue please?" Tom spoke into his phone, "4 people please, two adults, one baby and a child please, thank you," Tom ended the call and turned around to me, Buzz and Gi, "The taxi should be here in 10 minutes,"
I nodded in agreement.
I am currently wearing a pick dress with white straps that I got from M 'n' S (its Marks and Spencers for all you not United Kingdom fellows) and my hair was braided up into two pony tails that I did myself. On my legs, I had white tights on with bright red shoes to finish my outfit.
Tom's wearing a Hawaii style shirt with a black blazer and jeans. And to finish the outfit off, he has really smart shoes on and they are all from Asos.
Gi's outfit is honestly stunning! She has her mum's old dress on, that is plain blue but with tiny white stars on that glows in the dark, and to finish the glorious outfit off, she has dark blue high heels on but not to high though just in case she falls.
Finally, Buzz is wearing a plain white shirt with a tiny blue jacket. He's got blue jeans on with white and blue converse. He looks adorable in it.
"Mama, when's car here?" Buzz babbled.
"In a couple of seconds Bubba," Gi reassured him.
*Bing*
I checked my phone, it was Aiden.
Aiden👅 - Heyy, I was seeing if you were free next weekend? X
Shit! What does the kiss mean?
Me - I might be having a sleepover with Rosie 🤔 but I'm not too sure. I'll let you know by Monday x
Aiden👅 - Yeah, that's fine ☺ How has your day been? X
Me - Good, it's Gi's birthday meal today so I'm currently sitting on the sofa, waiting for the taxi to arrive. I got my hair done earlier, and my nails 💅 You? X
Aiden👅 - My step-dad and Mom are going to a wedding so I have to babysit my twin sister and brother x
Me - Awww, I hope you have a great time!
Aiden👅 - Thank you, and I hope you have a good time at Gi's birthday meal. Text me when you get back as I want to tell you something and also to make sure you're home safe x
Me - I will, don't worry x
I started to feel butterflies in my stomach, but it was a mixture of happiness and nerves. I had thoughts racing through my head as to what Aiden must want to tell me later.
"Taxi's here guys!" Tom announced as we saw a black cab pull up outside the house.
I got up and walked over to the door, my family following me.

"Woah! This is gorgeous!" I exclaimed, walking into the extremely posh restaurant.
There was lights everywhere I looked. There's was sofas pressed against the walls with masterpieces of Art work neatly placed under wall lights. On the tables, it had a perfectly white table cloth, that had not the slightest mark on it. Every single table looked identical, as if the staff measured very object on the table to see if it was the same as the other beautifully presented tables around them. Presented on the tables was; pure white plates with a none scratched mark of a gold circle printed on the plates. The cutlery (Most likely not spelt correctly) was even placed in identical places and my god! Did they look expensive?! It made me think to steal them but nahh, I'm not that bad.
"Can I have a large BBQ ribs, chips that NEED to be smothered in BBQ sauce and coslaw on the side please?"
"You sure do like BBQ sauce," Chickpea Lee raised his eyebrow.
"Yep! It's my second love in life,"
He just laughed.
So on the table it is; Gi at the top (she is the main focus I guess 😉) then on the left side of the table was, me, Chickpea Lee, Georgina, and then it was Mario (Gi's dad) at the other end of the table, Buzz, , Tom and then Kim (Gi's mum) to end the table.

"Did you know that I used to go to a horse riding club with Chickpea Lee?" Gi told me.
"Really?"
"Oh god yeah. He was 15 when I started so that would've made me 10. He used to tell me all the secrets and that, and the 'gossip' in the groups. It wasn't until I invited him to a party a couple of years ago that he met Georg. They've been practually together ever since,"
I was shocked, I'd never imagined Chickpea Lee to be in a horse riding club.
"Aww, I didn't know that, and know they're married. That's actually really cute,"
"Yeah," Gi smiled at me.

Once the waiters took our food away, we was all bloated from the gorgeous food.
Georgina and Chickpea Lee was whispering to one another, laughing and that's when they both stood up, hand in hand.
Chickpea Lee tapped his fork against his glass what made us all quiten down and have our eyes glued to the couple.
"We both are all here to celebrate Giovanna's thirtieth birthday and as much as we don't want to spoil that, we both have an announcement, "Chickpea Lee began.
They both looked at one another, "We're pregnant!" They both shouted. This made the whole restaurant look at our tables, some people clapped but some people then carried on with their food.
My table however immediately went up to the 'newly pregnant' couple and congrate them both.

Guysssss, I know this is a shit chapter but I wanted to upload on Friday 13th.

I don't believe I have anything to talk about McBusted or life related.

So I'll see ya next year in this rate for the next update 🤔😂😉