Chapter 15 - Baby Shopping

"So how are you?" Georgia asked, taking my lilac and white bag stripped off me.
"Good good. How are you and Danny?" I asked.
"Great! Well, Danny decided to throw up all over the bed sheets last night so he's tucked up in bed right now properly blasting Bruce Springsteen," She sighed, "I hate it when my man's ill!"
"Tell me about it!" Gi said, "Tom only a month ago was ill AND he looked terrible! I hate him in pain,"
"Harry, my poor Harry, was ever so ill about 3 months back,"
"I hate it when people are ill because you feel so helpless," I stated.
All three of the girls agreed with me.
"Shall we pop into Mothercare?" Izzy asked, hopefully.
"Yeah, sure!"
We all walked in and I walked straight over to the baby clothes.
"So Izzy, we're looking for girl clothes for you and Gi, boy clothes for you,"
They both nodded.
"I'll help Izzy," Georgia said.
"I'll help Gi then," I smiled at her.
We walked over to the Newborn Boy Clothes area and I fell in love with the clothes! Two outfits stood out to me the most. One had blue and green stripes on and it was a winter onesie 😍 It had a hood on with the soft fur in that I love! The second one was dungarees and top. The dungarees were like jeans 👖 and the top was just plain green white with the letter 'B' on.
" Gi! We need to get these!!" I insisted.
" I don't know, I like this top? " She was holding a top that was like a mini basketball top.
" Why don't we get both! "
" Yeah, why not, "
We walked over to the other two girls who were still deciding on clothes by the looks of things - and sound of things!
" Harry isn't really into white, in case the baby stains it, "
Georgia was holding a white top that had, '2016' in black thread.
That's when I got a text of James, this lad in my form.
James🤖 - Heyyy
Me - Hey
I put my phone back in my pocket quickly but before I could do that, my phone went off again.
"Why not this?" I heard Gi ask.
Two snapchats of MyIdiot🙄😘❤
That's Rosie. She forced me to change her name to that 😂
On one of her snaps, she took it off the video she was watching on YouTube. She was 2:46 minutes into ThatcherJoe's The Walking Dead Games Series and he's faced looked shocked. His little head in the corner of the screen. She captioned it as, 'He's uploaded! 😭🙌🏻❤'
Poor Rosie has waited 6 weeks for Joseph to upload another video of the highly addictive Walking Dead series, and as you can tell, she's happy about it 😂
The second snap, she sent was a sideways one where you can see her straightened blonde hair and her band merchandise by the looks of it. She captioned it as 'He's f*cking uploaded!! 😭😭😭❤'
I couldn't help but laugh to myself.
"What are you laughing at?" Georgia asked.
"Something Rosie said," I say.
"Is she the girl who's obsessed with that boy?"
I looked at Gi,"Erm, yeah,"
I messaged Rosie before she knew I'd 'ignored' the message.
Me - I'll watch it when I get home. I'm out with the MCFLY girls 😂❤️
A notification came flying into my phone saying that Rosie was texting me back.
I put my phone in my pocket and looked up.
The girls had gone. I looked around the magnificent shop - they weren't there!
I started to panic. What if I can't find them again? What if I get kidnapped? Why didn't they tell me they were leaving the shop?! Thoughts started to race through my head - I couldn't even think straight.
I then thought of the best idea ever?! Why not ring Gi!
It only took two rings until she picked up.
Gi - You ok?
Me - No! Where the hell are you?
Gi - We all went to the toilet.
Me - In MotherCare?
Gi - Yeah, we told you.
Me - Did ya?
Gi - Yeah, you was to busy texting Rosie.
I heard her chuckle down the phone.
Me - I'll see you there!
I immediately hung up on her and walked over to the toilets that were clearly named, 'Toilets🚽'
I saw Izzy washing her hands while I guessed that Gi and Georgia were in the two closed toilet cubicles.
"Maddie, come here!" Izzy said enthusiastically. She pointed to a part of her bump.
I put my hand on her bump and felt slight kicks on her stomach.
"OMG! Baby Judd is going to be a footballer!" I joked.
"She's been kicking me at least once a day, maybe twice since she first kicked me,"
"Wow! She's going to be the captain of the England team before you know it," I winked at her.
"Harry was in the England Rugby Team for Red Nose Day I think,"
"You should know why your own husband was in Rugby Team," I laughed.
Gi then walks about, a bag in her left arm and her right arm rubbing her ever so big bump.
"You alright?" I asked.
"Yep! Just need to sit down for a bit. Shall we go and have some lunch?"
My face light up at the word,'lunch,'
"Yes please!"
We all paid for the clothes that we brought and walked straight over to McDonald's.
I got a large fries, large chocolate milkshake, 9 chicken nuggets and a Cadbury mcflurry. I paid for my OWN food even though the 3 McFly wives tried to stop me but I, of course, didn't let them.
I sat down at an empty table and started texting James.
James🤖 - You OK?
Me - Yeah, I'm currently out. How are you?
James🤖 - I'm good! Just doing the History homework that's due in for the first day back 🙄 Honestly! I swear that man hates us 😴
Me - Why do you think that? 😬😂
James🤖 - Well, he's put us in a boy/girl seating plan what I hate because it means that I have to sit by Ayesha 😩 and she's so annoying 😕 She'll always ask for the answers when we get the questions sheets and the answers ARE ON THE BOARD!! 😡 Honestly, I want to move next to you! 😇😉
I read the last sentence over and over again. I don't really talk to him that much, only if he asks if we have any homework - if he missed a lesson - or if he just wants to talk.
Me - I don't like her either. She tries talking to me a couple of times and I never know what to say 😅 You could ask to sit next to me? I only sit next to Katie and that's it. There's a spare seat next to me✌🏻
James🤖 - Yeah, I'll ask Mr. Michaels when we go back to school 😊 Thanks Maddie 🙌🏻
I took a chicken nugget and shoved it into my mouth.
Me - No problem James! Text you soon 😗
James🤖 - Happy New Year if I don't text you before 🌟
Me - You two! 🙌🏻✌🏻
I put my phone down and I noticed Izzy staring at me.
"What?" I laughed nervously.
"I said, 'What do you think I should call the baby?'"
"Oh, sorry! Maybe Rosa-belle?"
Giovanna and Georgia looked at me in confused.
"Where did that name come from?" Izzy asked.
"Well, my best friend is called Rosie and I like the name Belle so I mixed the two names together,"
"Ahhh, that's a beautiful name but I don't think I'm going to pick it," Izzy said honestly.
"Yeah, that's fine,"
After we all ate our food and chatted about babies and my McDonalds choice.