Chapter 13 - Christmas Eve

"Buzz!" I screamed as I saw him taking the Christmas decorations of the tree - one by one.
I ran over to him and took all the baubles of him.
He started to laugh.
"Buzz, what are you doing?" I tried to put all the decorations back where they were before, before Tom and Gi notice.
"Never do that again!" I said sternly.
He did the puppy eyes on me and popped out the bottom lip, wobbling it.
I had to look away before I started laughing.
"Buzz stop," I heard footsteps come down the stairs.
I panicked and tried to put 3 baubles on at once.
"Mad, what are you doing?" Gi walked over.
"Oh, ERM. I knocked some off when I was chasing Buzz. Sorry,"
Gi didn't look to convinced, "Hmm, OK," She went into her office.
"Phew! You're still in trouble, Mister!" I picked him up after I'd picked up the last of the decorations and put them back on the tree.
"Gi! I'm going round Rosie's and I'm taking Buzz so you can pack the presents,"
I heard Gi laugh, "OK, call me when you're on your way home,"
"Will do!"
I put Buzz in the pram and went out the door.
"Right, first stop! Shopping!"
I still haven't brought Tom and Gi's presents yet.

After we came home, I had to race upstairs with Buzz and the presents.
We brought Tom;
~ Star War All-in-one
~ Star Wars Slippers
~ Star Wars Laptop cover
~ Star Wars Best Dad Mug

We brought Gi
~ Glitter pens that might up in the dark
~ Minnie Mouse All-In-One
~ A laptop cover of when Buzz's first year of life (One picture per month)
~ A picture of the 4 of us when we went to Dover last month.

I wrapped them all up and raced downstairs to put them under the tree - leaving Buzz upstairs on my bed.

I then ran up and noticed I'd got a message of Danny.
Jonesy🎶💕 - Maddie!!! ❤
Maddie - Danny!!! ❤
Jonesy🎶💕 - You OK? ❤
Maddie - Yeah 🙌 You? ❤
Jonesy🎶💕 - Well, of course! It's Christmas tmrw! 🎅❤
Maddie - Funny story! Me and Buzz had to run down to Primark and John Lewis because we forgot to get Gi and Tom's presents 😳❤
Jonesy🎶💕 - You idiot 😂
Maddie - Thanks 👏😂
Jonesy🎶💕 - My pleasure 😋 Anyway, I'm texting to tell ya that I'm coming round in an hour to drop of the presents for you all 🤔❤
Maddie - OK, that's fine 😌 See you then Jones 😉
Jonesy🎶💕 - See you then Fletcher 😉
I decided to do some English homework while I waited for Danny and Georgia and I also put on a film to entertain Buzz.

Tell us about yourself!
Question 1) What's your name?
I wrote, "Madison Louise Gar," I then stopped myself and scribbled out the surname I was about to put, "Fletcher," I began to then write.

Question 2) When's your birthday?
My birthday is the 10th June 2001.
Question 3) What's your siblings names?
My sibling's name is Buzz and he's 1 years old. I also have a new little sister or brother on the way.
Question 4) Explain your life so far!
I wrote, "My life started on the 10th June 2001 and I was born in Royal London Hospital by my mother, Amber Winders, and my father, Oliver Gardens. They decided to name me, Madison Louise Gardens.
I had a pretty good childhood where I said my first word at 11 months what was, "Bubble," and I started to walk at 14 months but it was that night when it all changed!"
I wiped my tear that was about to fall down my face. I would try and make it up since I didn't want to go through the past but I decided that my classmates needed to find out the true me.
I carried on writing, "I didn't know what I did wrong. I was only 2 years old. I was watching TV in the living room and I heard my parents arguing in the other room. I heard plates smashing. The door then swung open suddenly with mighty force and I was sat frozen in shock as I got slapped in the face. I naturally screamed out in horror and pain. I wanted to hit back but I knew I'd be threw across the room. Plus, I knew I wasn't going to win - even at that age!
From that day on, I'd be left with bruises and cuts across my arms almost everyday. I wasn't allowed to see any family or friends that I made a play group before in case they thought something was up. Everyone got suspicious anyway, because what type of person wouldn't let their child see their extended family?!
It wasn't until I was 11 that I was involved in an accident, that killed my father. My mother decided to give me up and took me to a care home because I looked to much of my Dad what I still find ridiculous!
I made loads of friends in care though, my best friend was Lizzie. We shared a room together - that was until she moved away and lived in another foster care. This is going to sound stupid but that was the worst day of my life! I could talk to my best friend about anything and everything - even rude stuff. I didn't really leave my room after she left.