Chapter 21 - Our date

"Wear this," Rosie picked out a denim jacket.
I shrugged, "I don't know. Aiden hasn't really said anything about it. He just said wear my best clothes, but I don't have that. I have my everyday clothes, not like going out clothes," I panicked.
"Have you got a nice summer dress?"
"Rosie, it's February,"
She put her hands up in defence, "I don't know. Let me have a look again,"
Rosie ended up picking out some sunglasses (I don't even know why, I gave her the same look you're currently giving me now, but she said it'll go with the outfit 🤷) and she also picked out some burgundy red skinny trousers, that I brought from H and M. A cream t shirt, again, H and M. And to end the outfit, some black shoes, that are the floppy ones where you can fold them. She told me to do my hair up in a bun, as she said it'll look best with the outfit.
"What do you think he has planned?" Rosie asked.
"To be honest, I don't even know. He just told me to be at his for 2, and then he's taking it from there,"
"Imagine if he tries to kiss you!" She said, shocked.
To be honest, I'd quite like that as I'd imagine him as a great kisser, and if he was to kiss me, he'd me my first kiss, so I'd be grateful that it's him.
"I didn't think of that!" I'm lying, I have. I've been thinking about our lips touching eachother ever since we started talking, "What if I'm a bad kisser and he never talks to me again because of that?!" I panicked.
"I'm sure he won't, he might be terrible himself. This could be his first time kissing someone probably," She shrugged, "But I'm sure whatever he has planned, he'd love it. Us girls, we love whatever a boy has planned for us, for our date. Even if he took us to his back garden, and we had to do gardening together, we'd love it,"
I nodded in agreement, "True," I looked at my phone.

1:43

"I'd better go, I'll ask Gi to drop you off if you want,"
"No, I'm alright. I'll walk, It'll give me time to think,"
"You sure?"
She nodded, "Yeah, it's alright. But thank you anyway,"
We both left my room, I shut my bedroom door behind me and followed Rose down the stairs.
"I'm ready!" I called, as I sat at the bottom on the stairs, scrolling through my Snapchat stories.
Gi came out of the kitchen, "Okay, let me just get my shoes on,"

Meet me at the park 😉

I kept reading the message over and over again from Aiden, as I stood in Rosemary Park, looking around. It wasn't until I saw a sign that lead into the forest, and I decided to walk over to it, out of curiosity. The sign was on a piece of wood that stuck into the ground, and the wood was newly painted white. It read, "If this is Madison Louise Fletcher, call Aiden and then your date will begin,"
I took out my phone and dialed Aiden's number. It rang for a bit and then I felt a hand touch my left shoulder. I jumped and turn around, Aiden was dressed in a black suit, with a white shirt, and his beautiful fluffy hair was whisked up in a quiff. He looked incredibly handsome and it made me fall for me even more.
"You made it," He grinned.
"Of course I did, I wouldn't miss it for the world," I couldn't help but smile at his gorgeous eyes. I couldn't get over that the most popular boy at school would do this for someone like me.
"I didn't think you'd make it if I'm honest," He shrugged, we linked our fingertips together and started to walk into the forest. As we was walking I saw that on the pathway, there was a gate way so it cut of the plants and trees. The gate looked like it was recently painted white, and I noticed that the gate had paper on with writing on.
"Thank you gorgeous," He looked down at me and just beamed the beautiful smile he had, "I've been dreaming of this moment for what feels like forever,"
"Same to be honest, I've had a crush on you since the first day I came,"
"Half the year group has had a crush on me, but I chose you. Now, close your eyes,"
I did as he told me to do, and then I felt him guide me to wherever he was taking me.
He then put his hands on my shoulders and spun me around, "Close your eyes," I did as he told me to do.
He guided me to wherever he was taking me to and he was telling where to put my legs incase I stepped into something that I shouldn't. He kept asking if I was okay everytime I took a step.
"Right, open your eyes,"
What I saw before me was honestly beautiful. He has set out a tent, with fairy lights on it, he had laid out a massive blanket underneath the tent and inside the tent, there was cushions and more blankets, with his iPad in there and loadsssss of food and drinks. He had a Domino's pizza but the cheese and tomato one, loads of sweet and sour sweets (my favourite 😍) and two massive tubes of cheese and onion pringles. Two bottles of cherry cola was spread out nearly by either side of the cushions.
"

Thank you so much!" I legit jumped up on him and luckily he caught me otherwise that'd be embarrassing. I just gave him the biggest hug.
"It's okay, I take it you like it then," he laughed.
"Of course! I love it,"
I got down and went into the tent, taking off my shoes before and leaving them outside.
I saw inside, taking in the moment I was currently living in, while Aid took off his shoes and came in.
"What do you want to watch first then?" He asked.
"Mamma Mia please since you haven't watched it yet," I beamed at him.
"Go on then,"

I unlocked the door and shut it then. I leaned against the door with a smile on my face.
"What you so happy about?" Tom asked, coming out of his office.
"Nothing," I hadn't told him about Aiden yet, I've only told Gi, "I just found £20 pounds on the floor,"
"Hmm, okay," He just nodded his head and went upstairs.
I checked my phone to see the time.

5:52

I put my coat back, took my shoes off and headed to my room.

-

Hello people who are currently reading this. I did aim to put one up by Buddy's Birthday but I'm a week late 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ooppppps.

Anyway, since my last update, a certain little Jones was born 😍 Cooper Alf Jones was born on the 27th Jan 2018 at 1am something. Danny and Georgia are going to be such amazing parents and they are doing a beautiful job so far. I wish Coop the best life possible and the healthiest one too. Poor Lola is outnumbered though 😭 We need more McGirl babies 😂

- 23nd February 2018