Unity

It had been days since Michael had visited, the next day he had returned to his pack, I reassured him everything would be okay that we would find Lucile.

I had decided to take in mind what michael had told me and take time off for my kids. I had left Ash my third in command incharge for the day and I was taking Alanna and Mathew for a day full of fun.

I was getting them dressed when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I said out loud. The door opened and Jocelyn and Logan walked in holding hands. I smiled at them.

"What's up sis?" Logan said to me.

"Just getting ready to go what are you both up....?" I asked. Jocelyn blushed.

"Just going to into the town and get some things you needed I wanted to ask if it was okay if I brought Jo along with me?" He asked.

"Of course just be careful okay. Have a nice day." I told them. They nodded and thanked me as they left.

I finishhed getting the kids dressed so I brought them over to my room. I sat them down and put the tv on for them meanwhile I got ready.

I toke a shower and then went into my closet. I grabbed a pair of black jeggings, a plain heather gray v neck, I stuffed my feet into plain black socks and pulled on my black and white vans. I pulled my hair out of my face after brushing through it.

I did my makeup as usual which consisted of of two different mascaras on my top lashes and a different mascara on my bottom, eyeliner on my bottom lids, concealer, powder, bronzer, blush, highlighter, and lipstick. I fixed my hair.

I smiled into the mirror. I grabbed my purse and headed into my room. The kids were laughing and still watching the tv.

"We'll be leaving in a few more minutes okay mommy is almost done." I told them as I grabbed my phone, keys, wallet, and other stuff and put it all into my purse. Finally I was done.

I turned off the tv and we headed downstairs. I ran into Ash.

"Oh hey Soul I wanted to ask you about some things." He said to me.

"Can we do this later or best tomorrow Ash I wouuld really love to have a day of pack stress free and give my kids the attention they need please." I said giving him my best puppy eyes. He smiled.

"Sure. Have a safe trip." He said. I nodded.

"Thank you, your the best beta I could ever have!" I said hugging him.

He hugged me back.

I pulled away. "I'll see you all later." I said to the few pack members hanging around in the background. I looked at Ash. "Have a nice day Mr.Beta" I said. He laughed and headed back to the office.

Once we outside I got the kids into the car and turned on the car. I looked at them through my rear view mirror.

"We're going to go get some breakfast first okay. And then we'll head into town and get some goodies for you." I told them. They smiled.

I decided to take them to out pack's favorite dinner since I hadn't been there since last time I was here. I ordered for them pancakes and eggs with apple juice. I got myself a coffee cake and a cup of coffee.

When we were done we were on our way again. We were going to the mall to get a few things I needed and then heading to the toy stores.

I stopped at the makeup stores and got a few back ups and then toke them to a toy store.

We spent the whole day at the mall we were on our way to this park I had found out about when I was living here before.

The kids were on the swings. When they got tired I put them down on the sand box.