Bound By Blood

I waited for my mom to get my dad. Michael had gone back inside to check on the kids since they had woken up.

I played with my hands nervous about what I was about to tell my parents. That their child, whom they thought was dead for over so many years was not only alive but here in this house. I was debating between telling them the whole story... where Logan joined forces with the Hunters and the Rogues and had been part of the attack against us a few days ago.

I decided to not mention that for now and talk it out with Logan later let him make the decision and if he decided to tell them to let him be the one that came out with the tuth.

"Soul..." My mom as she stepped outside with my dad on her heels.

I stud up and hugged my dad.

"I'm glad you are okay and healthy honey." he said hugging me.

"I'm glad to be here right now with you guys." I told him. He let me go and I stepped back.

"You guys should take a seat... Some of the things I am about to tell you are serious... Unbelievable." I said to them.

We sat on the porch and they waited for me to speak.

"I still don't know much of it myself to be honest but I guess the first thing you should know is that...." I stopped and toke a huge gulp of breathe "Is that Logan isn't dead." I said.

My mom covered her mouth and her eyes filled with water. My dad just sat there emotionless, in shock.

"He's alive and well from what I know so far." I continued. "He's so much different than I remember him, he's grown up to be a young man."

"How do you know this Soul? Where is he? Is he okay?" My mom asked me once she recovered.

"I've spoken to him. I've seen him face to face. He's here... in the house. He's okay." I said.

"My baby boy... My Logan...." my mom cried into my dads chest. "My baby..."

"Where did you find him? How do you know it's him for sure Soul?" My dad asked as he hugged my mother.

"So many questions I can't answer right now dad... But I know it is him just by looking at him." I said to him. It was true just by seeing Logan I knew he was my brother he was my blood.

"I want to see him Soul. I need to see Logan." my mom said over and over to me.

I turned away from them. How could I take them down to the cells to see Logan without them getting suspicious without asking more questions. Without worrying.

"You will mom but not now." I said hoping she would understand.

"How can you say that Soul? This is your brother... My son my baby I thought was dead... The son I thought I had burried so many years ago." She cried.

"If you saw him now you would both be confused. Worried." I explained.

"I don't care I won't ask I just want to see him again." she insisted.

I turned and saw Mike plaing with the kids nearby. "Alright." I said finally.

"But promise me you will try to understand... That you'll be strong." I said to them.

"I promise honey." my mom said. I nodded and stud up.

"Come on then let's go see Logan." I said my mom extended her hand to me. I smiled and toke it.

"One step at a time mom. One step at a time." I whispered to her as we headed to the cells. I opened the door and walked in with my parents behind me.

I looked up at one of the pack warriors standing guard.

"Luna." he said bowing to me.

"We're here to see someone." I said to him.

"Of course go ahead." He said waving his hand towards the hallway that led to the cells.

I started walking my parents and my footsteps making an echo. I slowed down a bit more when Logan's cell came into view.

I faced my parents "Don't overwhelm him with questions or comments. He doesn't need that right now plus you promised you would be patient and understand you can not be told everything for now." I said to them. They both nodded. I continued walking until Ii was in front of his cell.

He was laying in the bed wih his eyes closed and his breathing calm he seemed asleep to anyone but I knew he was just thinking.

"Logan..." I said outloud. He opened his eyes and turned towards me.

"Mom... Dad....?" He said standin up and walking towards us.

"Logan is that really you honey? Are you really here alive?" my mom said between tears.

"I missed you so much I thought I would never see you guys again. I thought you were all gone and I was alone." He said crying now.

My mom rubbed the back of his hand in a soothing way through the cell.

"I thought I had lost you. I thought you were dead and that it was all my fault that I would never get to see you grow up, meet your mate, marry her and have a family of you own." She said crying even harder now "I'm so sorry Logan."

"I love you so much." he said looking at us.

The next hour my parents just spent time with Logan. They didn't question why he was there why I hadn't brought him out. Nothing.

We finally said our goodbyes and headed upstairs with the pack.

"I'm going to go shower and change before the pack meeting." I told.

"We'll see you then honey love you." My mom said hugging me and then my dad.

I went upstairs to shower and change. I heared someone crying when I reached my bedroom.

"Hello?" I called out.

The crying seemed to get quieter. I followed the small sobs to a guest room. I opened the door and found a tear stained face girl on the floor. I closed the door and sat besides her.

"Whats wrong?" I asked her

"Its nothing Luna. Im okay." She said turning away from me.

I grabbed her hand. "Please tell me maybe I could help you." I said to her again.

"I can't believe hes gone. That he's dead yet. Things were just starting to look okay with us..." She said.

Thats when i realized this was the girl that Jayden had mentioned to me before. The girl he was with at the wedding. His girlfriend.

"I know your pain, but it was for a reason. And he is in a better place now looking over us wanting us not to mourn his death but to fight and be strong." I said to her.

"It so ackward talking about this to you Luna... After all he was your true mate." She said to me.

I smiled. "He was but things just werent meant to be but we lived what we had to together I have two beautiful kids now and he meet you and I bet he was happier with you by his side." I said "and please call me Soul, luna is too official." I said smiling.

"I'm Jocelyn." She said smiling.

"Well Jocelyn how about we get you cleaned up and head downstairs to hang out before the pack meeting?" I said to her standing up and holding my hand out to her.

"Thank you Soul." She said taking it.