My Brother The Hunter

This is the second installment of 'My Alpha Mate' by xCaptainBubbles. Read the first book, it is necessary so you can understand this one.

Soul and Michael's lives were as perfect as they could get. Finally they're at peace with their enemy pack, and had two beautiful children, and were about to be wed. But of course, life always has more in store for them.

The return of Logan, Soul's brother, who was thought to be dead, arises chaos when Jayden, Soul's true mate, dies at his hand. Haunting tales of Soul's past are revealed as she realizes what has become of her beloved brother. He has allied with the Hunters, who in return acquainted themselves with rogues, ready for the battle they have awaited since the beginning of time.

Without an Alpha or rightful heir, New Blood must join forces with the Dark Moon Pack. Can the packs stand together and fight together as one? Will Soul be able to face her brother who she believed was deceased? Will Michael and Soul stay strong even when their relationship is put through the ultimate test?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there guys!

So I would like to clear up some things. I am not the original author for "My Brother, The Hunter" the original writer is xCaptainBubbles. She actually relinquished the rights of the book to me, wanting me to continue and finish the book and at first I wasn't sure about taking her offer, she is an amazing writer and amazing fans by her side I felt as if I would never be able to compare to her but I thought that I could try my best and make her proud and her fans too.

I decided to keep what she had written so far, she did work hard to get that written so I want it to be part of this book. I did go through it and revised and changed some things here and there, added a few things of my own but for the most part it is what she wrote. I hope you enjoy this journey with me, trying to finish this book. Please do feel free to check out my social links on my bio to stay update on this journey of writing with me.

And I want to thank xCaptainBubbles because this is a real amazing chance for me to test out my writing skills and do the best I can on this book. I hope to make it something you'll all love and enjoy reading. Thank you.