The Meeting

I woke up to knocking at my door. I shoved my face into my pillows trying to ignore the knocking.

A few minutes passed and I realized the knocking had stopped. I lifted my head when my door was busted open.

I let out a ear piercing scream.

"Soul! It's me Ash!" Ash said coming into view with two guards behind him. He nodded his head to them and they left.

"What the hell is wrong with you! Why did you knock down my door!" I screamed at him.

"I have knocking and calling you for the past hour you were not answering so I sent for guards to bring the door down to come in." He said.

I looked at him raising my brow before I gave up trying to be angry it was still too early for this. I had just literally woken up.

I let myself fall into my bed. "I don't know what happened." I said to him.

"You must have been really tired." He said. I nodded my head.

"After I was done trying to even work I played with Mathew and Alanna before giving them a shower and then put them to sleep, then Jocelyn came up and we were talking for an hour or two, and then I couldn't get to sleep after that." I told him closing my eyes letting sleep overcome me.

"Well you better get dressed Alpha Simmons will be here any minute." He said

I shot up from my bed dropping my blankets and pillows and almost falling on my face on the way and rushed to my closet. I went through my outfits and finally decided to dress like I was meeting with any other pack Alpha. Elegant but casual. Not to lazy looking but good looking enough to seem like I am under control of my life and pack.

I was rushing around trying to find somethignt hat I didn't seem to realize Ash.

"Nice boxers." Ash said. I jumped so high covering my mouth in process so I wouldn't scream again not knowing he had followed me in here.

"Oh my god Ash! For the second time stop that! What the hell are you doing here? What if I had started to take off my clothes?" I asked him.

"I was just making sure you didn't fall back asleep in here but hey like I said before nice boxers. And that wouldn't be a bad sight." He said winking.

I blushed. "Shut up I found them in the mall and couldn't resist them." I said. I was wearing hello kitty on them. They were red with pink lacy outlining them.

"Well if the removing clothes offer is still up I'll take it." He said winking at me and laughing.

I threw a sock at him. "Get out I have to change I'll be done as soon as possible. And please get someone to fix my door I don't want someone to accidently see me what around in my underwear at night or something." I told him.

He bowed to me joking around. He winked at me. "Yes ma'am. I will get someone on that later when you aren't in here." He said and turned to leave.

"Ash..." I said. He turned and waited.

"Thank you so much for everything. Really. And I'm sorry if my scream turned you death." I said to him. He smiled and nodded and then left closing the closet door behind him.

I sat down on the couch in my closet. (It is a huge walk in closet)

What is going on? With Ash? I mean we are friends. he is my Beta and I his Luna. I am still in proccess of fixing my mistakes and taking charge of my part and future. I can't be in this right now.

I shook my head and tried to ignore those thoughts.

I put on some black jeggings. I grabbed a black peplum shirt that had lace on it. I grabbed my black 4 inch heels. I headed out to my vanity and started to apply my makeup.