Don't Think It... Just Go with it

*Logan's P.O.V.*

I pulled up to the house after coming in from town.

It was dark out and the pack house seemed to be empty with everyone having gone to bed already.I parked the car outside the garage. I got out the car and locked it. I saw one of the night patrolers and nodded my head to him.

"Have a good night Logan." he said to me.

"You too bud be careful." i said to him as I walked up the staires and into the house and headed upstairs.

Soul had me running some errands for her all day since she was busy here at the house with meetings and getting the counsel to come over and other packs. I didn't mind she was my sister and this was now my pack and family. I just hated that I was away from Jocelyn a lot.

I grabbed my phone and texted her.

"Hey I'm back finally."  I hit send and walked into my room. I toke my shirt off and walked into the bathroom for a shower.

I tried to take my time and relax knowing that once tomorrow came I would be up and running errands again or out trainning with the warriors again.

It seemed that when I started Soul was happy I was being part of the pack but I could see the worry in her eyes as I just keep training more and more each time trainning harder than the time before. I trained hard because I wanted to be ready for the hunters and rougues they had done so much damage to my family and deserved to pay for it.

I didn't want to be weak again not anymore I had so much to live and fight for. My sister. My family. My pack. My mate. I couldn't let them get hurt not again. Not ever.

Once I stepped out the shower I wrapped a towel around my hips and headed into my room. I grabbed my phone and saw I had a message from Jocelyn.

"Glad you're back. Maybe want to hang out a bit before going to bed?" she replied. I smiled and wrote back.

"Yeah sure let me get dressed and I'll meet you up in your room in ten." I hit send and went to my closet and picked out some some pj bottoms and a plain back shirt. I started towel drying my hair and walked back to my room as my phone beeped.

"Okay then can't wait! ;)" she replied. I couldn't help smile. She was everything I wanted. The only girl I would ever look in that way ever again. She was more than my mate. She was the love of my life.

After seeing her every other girl would be plain next to her. No smile or laugh would compare to hers. And her beauty not only outside but also on the inside could not be compared.

I put my phone into my pj pocket and turned off all the lights in my room and headed out to Jocelyn's room. I had my room on the same floor as Soul which was the third floor, Jocelyn had hers on the second floor.

She always told Soul she would feel more comfortable on the second floor in her old room.

I knocked quietly not wanting to wake up anyone that might be sleeping. I waited a second before the door opened. I smiled.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." She said blushing.

She opened the door wider and stepped to the side. "Want to come in?" She asked. I nodded and walked into the room. I keep walking and turned when I heard the door close a second later.

"Nice room." I said to her as I saw pictures around the room. She had a desk full of books and art stuff on it.

"Thanks." She answered. I could hear her behind me. I grabbed a drawing she seemed to be working on. It was of me.

I smiled knowing I was on her mind. That she had taken the time to draw me. That she had memorized details of me.

I turned and saw her standing there observing my eveyr more and reaction. I smiled at her.

She was blusing like crazy and I couldn't help but touch her cheek. Her breath was coming out harsh and her heartbeat seemed to beat faster. I laughed.

She brought her hand up to mine closed her eyes and closed her eyes.. I turned my hand and interwined our fingers. I pulled our bodies together leaving no space between our bodies we were so close that I could feel her breathing against my skin. I could smell the freesia of her shampoo. She lifted her head.

I leaned in and kissed her. She seemed nervous at first but let lose and her lips started to move against mine. I smiled against her lips. She laughed.

"What is it?" she asked.

I smiled and didn't answer.

"Am I bad at this?" She asked smiling. I shook my head.

"No. This is just perfect." I whispered to her and pressed my lips against her again. She smiled against my lips.

I opened my eyes and found her closed still but she was smiling.

"Open your eyes and look at me." I whispered to her. She opened her eyes. I leaned in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I carried her to the bed and laid her down softly without breaking the kiss.

Her hand made it's way up and down my chest. I shivered at her touch. She smiled liking my reaction. Her hand keep going down.I opened my eyes and stopped her hand as it got to my belt.

She opened her eyes hurt and rejection visible.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to...." she said trying to sit up but I didn't let her.

"Logan please don't make this naymore emberrassing than it already is.... I'm sorry I thought you would want to...." She said as her eyes turned watery.

"It's not that I didn't want this Jocelyn. I want it, I really do but I want it to be at the right time. For it to be special and for it not to be like this.... Rushed." I said. She nodded.

"You are right. I'm sorry I was just caught up in the moment and I acted without thinking." She whispered to me.

I wiped away the tear that was rolling down her cheek and kissing her forehead.

"I will wait for you as long as you need. As a friend. As your mate." I said looking at her. Her eyes filled with tears and she smiled at me.

"Thank You." She said as she kissed me. I kissed her back and wiped away all her tears.

"Even when crying you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. You are all I want." I said to her. She smiled and her eyes twinkled with happyness.

I smiled and laid next to her.

She cuddled into my chest.

We listened to each others heart beat, to our syncronized breathing, and just enjoyed each other. I felt her head softly fall into my arm. I looked at her peaceful face asleep.

I brushed away the hair from her face soflty. I kissed her on her forehead and closed my eyes too letting sleep take me with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I thought it over and the title of this book is "My Brother, The Hunter" so I either have to chnage it to something more with the story or I have to start wirting more with Logan.

I'm not sure yet but I'm willing to try out a few things here and there and see what you guys like because it is mostly about you guys. Also this chapter is for all those Logan and Jocelyn lovers/fans out there.

Tell me what you want to see from them in the book and any thing that might help me improve.