A Peace Maker

I looked at the paper work infront of me. It had been weeks since I had arrived at the pack house. The rest of the pack including Jocelyn, and my parents had made the trip safely here.

The pack accepted us with open arms. It wasn't long before I was given the Luna position here. I could have talked to counsel and requested the Alpha position but it seemed somewhat wrong, but I knew I would have to do it eventually for the good of the pack.

*4 weeks back*

"Luna there seems to be a party coming our way." one of the border line patrolers linked me.

"I'm on my way send everyone around to that area do not let them through. I'll have others sent there to reinforce." I said to him.

I rushed out the house with Ash and a few other warriors by my side. We shifted into our wolves and ran to the border. It would be a lot faster if we ran than going by car.

Once we reached we ran into the forest and came out dressed.

I recognized them.

Michael had sent search parties for me. They finally arrived at the border line of the territory but Michael was nowhere to be seen.

"Luke. It's been a while." I said to him.

He shifted back to human.

He showed me his respect.

"I've come looking for you Luna. Michael has requested your presence back at home." He said to me.

"Are these his words.... or yours?" I asked pacing back and forth.

"He wants you back home Soul, once he found out you had left he immedietly sent us and other looking. Once he realized where you would go he had us come over here." He said to me.

I nodded my head to him as I looked at one of my warriors. The warrior handed Luke some shorts to put on.

"I can't go back Luke I can't leave this pack... this nation not again. They need me as their Luna... as their Alpha to lead them." I said to him.

"We can talk about it back home." He said to me. I shook my head.

"I can't go back ever. You can go ahead and tell Michael that if he wants to have talk about packs and what will happen he can give me a call and I will have my secretary set up a meeting." I said to him as I turned and start walking to the car that one of the border patrolers had.

"Soul don't do this to your pack." he said. 

I faced him. "I'm not betraying them but I can't stand by their side when my true pack needs my help. I will never choose between them but for now I have to stay here and be of help." I said to him. I walked back and gave him a hug.

"I'm sorry I know that he will be unhappy and angry with you but you have to understand Luke. I can't go back you know why. And deep down he knows it too he just has to grow up and take responsibility for his actions, but meanwhile he does that I have to move on I can't wait my whole like for this to happen again. I just can't" I said to him. He hugged.

"I'm sorry for whatever happened back at the house. You didn't deserve what he said. He was caught up stressed he didn't mean it Sou. Trust me." He whispered to me as he hugged me.

I nodded. "I hope so." I said and let him go.

"Get back home it's going to get dark soon I wouldn't want you all gettign stuck in the middle of the night okay. Be safe and keep it in mind." I told him.

"I will. See you soon." he said and nodded his head to the wolves that were with him. They all turned and started to run the opposite way from us.

I faced Ash.