XLIV: Haunted Love

QOTC: Obito: What did they tell you?

Sakura:Nothing real.

********************************************

Chapter 44: Haunted Love

"I was wondering what time I should pick you up."

Those were ten words that started his morning. Obito lay bored at the roof, a phone in one hand, his mask resting next to him like it was his partial soul. The sun cropped up to him lively, because for the first time in fifteen years did he faced the world with so much luster, without having worn anything to cloak his eye. "What do you want Madara??" Sakura asks, and suddenly his dark universe flared up instantly. He smirked, playing catch with a stone on the other hand, which arm was resting ontop of his knee. "I was promsied for a date in exchange for a safe package transportation. Let me know if you need anything so the two of us can travel in private."

He could feel the pinkette roll her eyes sorrounded by her girlfriends, and that he was winning their tiny contest. "Right. A date where in we sit together and I could atleast place a huge space between us." Obito liked the unbraged Sakura. "Not agreeing with the distance part, but stargazing seems like a good idea." Then he would smile. Zetsu, who concealed himself beyond one of those horrid plantations, frowned unpleasingly.

Obito was grinning!

"One condition," Sakura said over the phone, "you're not wearing that mask."

"I'd take that as a complement." A bird flew up into his shoulder, and Obito just let it nestle over his territory. "And a reminder, love, if I don't see you within twelve hours I will do what I do best and stick with the one-way-ticket."

"Goodbye Obito." And she slapped her phone shut.

Things happened simultaneously the next morning. Yamato and Kakashi merged forces in hopes of waking up the lazy bunch, while the others like Shikamaru and Temari, slept a little longer and buried themselves underneathe the comforters. A few minutes later the girls started packing, either dressed up in their lingeries or bathrobes they borrowed from the boys. Yamato was lecturing them children on how they should set aside their personal things especially if they would want to sleep next to their unlikely genders, and the only thing that made him go out all of the sudden is when the girls were saying "Guys can you please pass my underwear" or "I have to change my pads". TenTen started the whole idea, and Kakashi didn't know if it was their way for them Shinobi to freak out or something else.

Temari was the first to return home safely. She was greeted with warm hugs and goodbyes, and none of them made much of a fuss about it when she left.

"Ino! You mind hurrying up a little? We're moving out and these people behind me smell." A shirtless Kiba said, a towel in shoulder. Neji, Shikamaru and the rest who followed just snorted. They all shared the same transgression of having an individual bathroom in the inn, and if you don't get over it you have two choices: (1) either you skip physical heigine or (2) find a comforting place to bury your junk somewhere else. Gai and Lee did not hesitate to take both roads. Those two were inspiring boyscouts.

"Can you not try to be quiet? I'm trying to pee!" Now Kiba was laying his head on the door. "Impures still bleed?" He heard a flush and Ino came out wearing a bathrobe, her hair soaked wet. She smiled to him. "Let me just state this clear. We people still have the use of our urine, and you can ask Shika where they literally come from." Then she used a finger to push him a little. Kiba looked a little moved, then he stared back after her. When he did, Shino already raced to the bathroom.