XLI: Wakana's Last Days

QOTC: We are a children of a bad revolution.

- Tsunade

*********************************************

Chapter 41: Wakana's Last Days

Soft lips kissed him on the mouth. She was panting and moaning under him, groaning sensually.

It sounded music into his ears. So erotic—and veluptuous.

"Sasuke.."

He nibbled her ear, biting and teasing. He was rewarded with a gasp and lick in the tongue which made him moan. Again, his feather-like kisses traced into her jawline, into her neck and gave her another bite. He could smell her Cherry Blossom scent, the sweet soul of sensuality and oomph.

He touched her; everywhere his hands could reach... It could not stay in one place. It was impossible... Soft wet skin, dynamite curves, her silky hair—it was driving him insane. Wanting for more.

"Sasuke..." She moaned again, though her voice was getting darker...

One second his lips have been devouring every sweat of her body, his hands getting stiffed from the loss of his dignity though he couldn't stop. He realized they were barely clothed, and that the only risk at keeping their exposure was the silk blanket as if beneathe them was a gaggle of writhing snakes.

"Sasuke!"

He wouldn't listen.

She bit his lip and drew blood. Sasuke halted for a second, but Sakura just giggled and licked it from his mouth. "I'm sorry, did that hurt?"

The Raven stared back at her, as if a quick glance from her felt like dropping a fragile ornament. Despite her strangely kinky attitude, and the fact that they were currently in the middle of crossing the line, there was something about the pinkette that made him reverse positions. He's never seen her jade orbs like these before; so brilliant, yet utter poisonous. Like venom. A pleasured smirk played on Sakura's figure.

"Shhh.... It's me." Sakura said placing a hand in between his lips. There was blood strained into her fingers, and realized it was his since she'd been gripping and clawing his back. Because of her erotic sensation. "I want you to make love to me, okay? And you're gonna do it hard like it's the fucking last time." This time Sasuke had grown infuriated of what she said. This isn't the Sakura. "Come for me, baby, you know you want me, right?"

Sasuke couldn't move. Perhaps he was caught in some sort of a genjutsu the evil Cherry Blossom had casted upon him; or it was the fact that his fear has gotten too much exculpant and repulsive. "Not a little long for now," Sakura smirked, and he wasn't mistaken.

A swirling pattern of plying snakes have indeed dwelled into his skin, from the deep depths of her blanket sleeve until every inch of his body was covered and invaded in a swirling jungle.

"SAKURA!!"

With a single breath he finally awoke, fully aroused and panting.

Sasuke sat at the edge of the bed and stared at his palms. It's raining. Until the depths of the Hideout the Raven could still sense the slightest drizzle of the raging weather.