Chapter 15

I'm updating! Woooot! xD

Not a whole lot that I can say...

Dedicated to TomlinsonSchmidtster! Love youuuu<3

Picture: Louis Tomlinson and a VERY lucky Koala.... xD<3

Song: Cute by Stephen Jerzak. :D

Enjoy, lovlies! <3:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Aurora)

                After getting dropped off at my house after the amusement park, I made my way silently into the house, closing the door behind me. I heard my dad and Lee-Ann bickering in the kitchen, and I looked over in their direction. They both went silent, my dad’s face unreadable, Lee-Ann with a smirk. “Where have you been, young lady?” My dad asked, crossing his arms. Lee-Ann also crossed his arms behind him, the smirk still resting on her lips.

                “I was out with Louis,” I said, my dad’s crossed arms loosened a little bit. I knew that he couldn’t get mad at Louis or any of the boys in general. “I left you a note saying where I was.”

                “Really? ‘Case he didn’t get one,” Lee-Ann snapped at me, and my dad sent her a look, and she immediately backed down.

                “I didn’t get any note. Where did you leave it?” My dad asked, and I pointed to the counter.

                “Right there, on the counter.”

                My dad went through some of the papers on the counter, not spotting my note. “I still don’t see it.”

                “Okay, well I left one, I don’t know what else to tell you,” I said, and Lee-Ann sent me a warning look.

                “Watch your tone with us,” She said, and I scoffed.

                “You aren’t my mother,” I said, walking off and up the stairs. I walked into my room, closing the door behind me. I was so tired of Lee-Ann trying to get me out of this house, and trying to get my father to be against me. I don’t understand why Lee-Ann hates me so much; I’ve done nothing wrong towards her.

                I ended up staying in my room for the rest of the night, only moving from my bed to get into my pajamas. I turned out the lights, my iPod playing softly as I climbed under my covers. I closed my eyes, clearing my head from anything Lee-Ann, or even Christi, has said to me since I’ve known them. I can’t have them effect me negatively anymore, and I’m not letting them bother me.

::The Next Day::

                I woke up the next morning with the sun shining brightly through my curtain. Snow was slowly falling from the sky; the first snow fall of the year. It was only the beginning of November, and we were already getting snow. But I didn’t mind, winter was my favorite time of the year. I loved the way things looked when coated with white, fluffy snow.