Prolouge

New story!

I'll be continuing When Summer Fades to Fall, i just wanted to multi-task :D

This is really short, to be honest. But I didn't want to give to much away! It's only the beginning! :)

And to the story :)

{First to comment gets dedication.}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you could go back in time, how much of your life would you change?

If I were to go back in time, I would only go back just one day. Just one. Is that too much to ask? My life has turned around and has become a complete mess, in only 24 hours.

The minute they told me the news, the first thing that I felt was regret. Everything that I had done the night before was wrong, all wrong. If only I had gone a different direction...

When I think of her, I realize that what I've done has become a devastation. Not only to me, there are other people who are sitting here today, feeling some of the same things I am feeling.

But the feeling they don't feel is regret. I did this, and there was no one in this room that was feeling exactly as I was feeling.

As tears streamed down my face, even more realization of what was happening hits me. This whole accident, is my fault. Mine. No body else is to blame; it's all on me.

Things could be different. And if things could be different, maybe, just maybe she would be standing right here next to me, holding me tight.

If she was standing here next to me, all this guilt would be gone; all this regret. None of this would have happened, and everything would have been okay.

But everyone knows that you can't go back in time. Everything is really as horrible as it seems.

As I stand from my seat to walk to the front, there are plenty of things that I could share. Some things that make me realize that this is it; this is goodbye.