Acknowledgments

Alright I know these acknowledgments are pretty delayed but whatever just cooperate with me here.

First off, I really just want to say thank you for all the people that stuck to this story. It took me so long to actually update the final chapter because it was on hold for so long. I’m happy to see that people have stuck with it and have waited for the finale!

Second, I was honestly thinking about a sequel for this story. BUT, I’m not completely sure if it would be the best idea. I’m not sure where I would completely go with a sequel with this story line. I’m still not sure though, so just keep an eye out for a sequel, just in case! And with or without a sequel I have some other story ideas that you should also be looking for!

Oh, I advise looking over to the right to the GIF of Louis because it's sO ADORABLE AND FETUS I'M LEAVING.

Okay this is really short and really lame but once again, thank you all so much for taking the time to read this story. It really means a lot especially when I have over 350,000 views on this story! That’s insane! Thank you guys so much for such the positive feedback on this story and supporting it throughout the whole thing!

-Lisa(: