Notice

Joe's POV

The next couple of weeks were weird. It seems like ever since I had that talk with my cousins, Josh and Jon, it seems like I've been working harder to keep my relationship and to keep Gia happy. I know what I said to them but I think it's just all in my head and a misunderstanding on their part. I couldn't leave her, leaving Gia would be like leaving the WWE, it'll be a big deal.

As crazy as it sounds, I know I've always been a little obsessed with her and I always wanted to keep her happy but lately it's been a little out of character for me. I've always said I felt like I needed her in my life because of what she did for me back then and I've seem to have forgotten about that. I almost want to apologize for even thinking how I have been thinking.

I've been working like crazy. I go on the road for 4 days and while in whatever city I'm in my days have been pretty much the same. I get up in the morning, call Gia then I go to the gym, I'm at the venue around 1 o'clock, I call Gia, I do my job at tv or the house show, I go back to the hotel, call Gia and go to sleep for the night and the next day, I do it all over again. When I'm home, I stay in the gym. I spend time with my kids including Cassie. I do everything to make sure everyone around me is good especially Gia. She's pregnant and I don't want to stress her out in any way or do anything that could lead to complications with the pregnancy. We need this baby.

Where it gets weird is as much as I wanted to keep my distance from Gia, I have been doing the opposite. I feel like I've become more dependent on her. I know she's pregnant but I'm always trying to make sure she is good. I don't want anything to happen to the baby. Yeah, that's not that bad but this is a little bit more deeper than that.

I've been thinking a lot about when we first got together and how much I was invested in this relationship. Somewhere along the road, we just got so messed up. I've always felt that ever since we lost the first baby, Milania, she's been different especially towards me and when she got with Randy, I didn't even recognize her anymore. I just really wish we could go back to how things were before she got pregnant the first time. Everything was perfect with us, minus the Galina situation.

Bottom line is, I just want her to act right. I said it before and I'll say it again, she can't do anything to make me leave her. Yeah, yeah, I know how stupid I sound but that's my baby and no one will ever change that.

After a long and stressful week, I came home late Monday night as I usually do. I walked in the door and Gia was laying in the sofa.

 I walked in the door and Gia was laying in the sofa

She looked as if she had been crying. I sit my bags down at the door and rush over to her. I get down on one knee next to her.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I'm starting to feel how I felt before." She says.

"Before? Like.... Before?"

Nodding her head, "Yes."