Mercy

Gia's POV

I stood looking at the house. I didn't want to do this but I knew I had to. I had to help him. He was going through something that I put him through. Ever since I left this house, I've always felt some kind of emptiness in the way. I don't know what it was and I wasn't really searching to find out but as much as I missed this house, I was dreading walking through the front door. I was only here a short time, not even a whole year but this house held so many memories, good and bad, between Randy and I. The one that stuck out most was the last time I was here. Randy was crying and begging me not to leave.

Honestly, if it wasn't for Roman, I would still be here. He snapped me out of whatever trance Randy had me in. I never really realized how bad things got, until things were horrible but maybe I shouldn't have left the way I did.

I remember that day like it was yesterday...

***Flashback***

Gia's pov

I looked up and saw Randy standing in the doorway crying. I immediately start crying at the sight of him. "Randy you aren't supposed to be here."

"You said you weren't going to leave." He says leaning against the wall.

I sigh, "Randy we can't keep doing this. It's not healthy for either one of us."

"Gia you said you were giving me time to get myself together. You can't leave me."

"Randy why should I stay in this relationship when I'm not happy. You're not going to change. You know this is over, this has been over for a while."

Crying, "No, you can't do this to me."

He walks over to me and falls to his knees. I gasped when he wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my stomach. I was so shocked, this is the first time I've ever seen Randy cry. I felt bad but I couldn't show weakness because if I did I would go back on my word but this man is broken. Randy Orton is broken. What kind of person am I to do this to him? He clearly needs me, I can't do this.

Just then Roman walked into the room and saw us hugging. He didn't do anything but stand there watching us. He looked uncomfortable, this man used to be a really good friend of his. I think it hurt him to see Randy like this as well.

Hugging him back, "This is for the best."

Crying, "If you leave this time, I feel that you'll be gone for good...I've done everything you've asked me to do. I've stopped drinking. What else can I do to make you change your mind? I'm willing to do whatever I can. Just don't end this."

Crying as well, "Randy stop holding on to this, just let me go." I step back and he lets go.

Falling on all fours, "Gia I can't live without."

I kneel down in front of him, "Yes you can. You're too dependent on me Randy. I don't know why and I don't know what happened to you to make you like this or what I did but Randy we have to part ways."

He yells, "NO!" He grabs me again hugging me. Roman starts to walk over to get him off of me but I stop him and just signal for him to get the rest of my clothes. Once he leaves I pull away from the hug and I look at Randy. He was crying his eyes out. I felt horrible, I hated seeing him like this. All I wanted to do was hug him and tell him I wasn't going anywhere but I couldn't.

I lift his head up, "I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with this. Cry if you need to but I can't stay to watch you. I don't want to go back on my word."