Doing Something Dumb

Joe's POV

Once we got there, we spent some of the day shopping. We had to get a phone and clothes, especially something to get married in. We also walked round Vegas sightseeing, getting on rides and interacting with the people.

As we walking down the strip Gia goes live on Instagram. There were people who recognize us and were following us around but we didn't care. We were trying to enjoy our time together, our wedding day.

*On Instagram Live*

"Hey what's up guys! Look where Joe and I are." She shows the viewers they're in Las Vegas.

"We have so many people following us right now." She should the viewers the people following them.

"Joe tell them what today is."

Roman smiles and looks into the camera, "It's our wedding day!"

Gia starts reading questions, "We didn't know you to were engaged. How long has the engagement been?"

Roman says, "It's only been a couple of hours." He laughs.

Reading another question, "Roman is such a private person, why are you announcing this on live?"

Roman answers, "Yeah I'm a private person but you guys know we're together. We're having fun and doing something dumb. Even though it was a spur the moment thing we wanted to share."

Gia says, "We seriously said fuck everything and everyone and came to Vegas but we're going to go get married now. Bye!"

*End of Instagram Live*

​​​​​"I'm not going to hear the end of this." He laughs.

"Well all that matters is that we're happy."

After a couple hours, we went back to the hotel, got dressed and headed to the location where the ceremony was being held.

The ceremony was exactly how I pictured. Short and simple and very intimate. We got married at the top of the stratosphere in jeans and t-shirts, in front of a couple hundred people who were waiting in line for the rides.

Gia was completely surprised that I was able to pull some strings and get this done in such a short amount of time. She thought we were going to The Little White Chapel to get married but I didn't want to be like everyone else. I wanted something different that's why I came up with this idea. Yes it was random and different but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

If I wasn't sure about anything I was sure about this. Gia and I have been through so much and I have been waiting on this day for years. I always knew we would end up back together and end up married. I hate how it happened but I'm glad it finally did. I just wanted to make her happy and now I could spend my life doing so.

Once we were married we went and got matching tattoos of the date we got married. We only stayed in Vegas another day before we had to go back home. I can honestly say the day Gia and I got married was the best day of my life next to the day my kids were born. I have never loved anyone as much as I love her and she's it for me.

On the flight home G and I talked about how we were going to break the news to our families that we had already got married without them. We were pretty sure they already knew because of her Instagram live video but we came to a decision that we would get everyone together and put together a family trip. Her family and my family needed to get to know each other since we we're all family now.

When we got back home and got to our phones, we had so many texts and so many calls from friends and family who heard about the news of us getting married. Everyone was upset with us that we did not let them in on what we were going to do but once we explained the situation to them they understood why we did what we did.

Once we explained everything to everyone we had to get another thing taken care of....Randy. I knew I could not talk her into handling the situation the way I wanted to but I was determined to support her in whatever she wanted to do but I did have to at least try one more time.

A few weeks later, we were on our way to a doctor's appointment, we were finally going to find out the sex of the baby. Gia said she was going to drive to Orlando to go talk to Randy. I just looked at her and shook my head.

"What?" She asks

"Nothing."

She hit me on my arm, "Tell me."

I sigh, "I don't think you should go. You don't know what you're walking into nor do you know what kind of mood he's going to be in."

"Joe, I'll be fine." She says

"I'm going to come with you."

"No, you being there will only make it worse. If I change the way I come at him and choose my words wisely I can get through to him. I need to do this on my own." She says

"I don't think you should."

"Of course you don't but I'm going to do this. Let your wife take care of it." She smiles and kisses me on the cheek.

"I'm supposed to protect you, if something happens to you again Gia..."

She cuts me off, "I know."

"Baby I just don't want anything to happen to you. I don't trust him. I almost lost you, I can't go through that again."

"Babe I know but that's something that you have to move on from like I'm trying to do. We cannot harp on the past."

I sigh again, "I'm trying."

"I know it's hard but you have bigger and better things to look forward to, like what the sex with this baby is going to be." She starts rubbing her stomach.

"I already know, that's my boy in there."

We laugh and get out to go into the doctors office. We find out were having a boy. We were both excited.

"3 boys and 2 girls." I said pulling off from the Dr. office.

"I'm not naming him Roman." She laughs

"Why not?"

"I have the perfect name for him." she says

"What is it?"

She rubs her belly, "I'm going to wait, I don't want to jinx anything."

"I know we've been through a lot with his whole baby thing but we're going to get through this together. Regardless of the outcome."

"I know we will but I just want to give you this baby. That's all I want to do is have a baby with you."

"We're going to have a baby together baby don't worry about that, I got you. And even if we don't we'll just try again. I don't want you to think I feel like I need to have a baby with you. If we don't, that's not going to change my love for you."

She nods her head as if she agrees and we go home.

What did you guys think about this chapter??