Chapter 12 - Breakups & Justin Bieber

"I miss you babe - xoxo Justin " I smiled at the text and slipped my phone back into my pocket.

"Hello welcome to Sunny's smoothies what can i get you?" I said to the guy behind the counter.

"A strawberry blend please" He smiles at me revealing a straight row of white teeth.

"strawberry blend" I say to the workers behind me.

"Aren't you that one dancer?" He asks scrunching his eye brows. "yep" I simply nod my head and wait for his smoothie to be done.

This was my new job, working at the smoothie shop. Pattie said that i should start now. Maybe put the whole dancing career on hold.

"Here ya go have a nice day" I flash him a smile and hand him his smoothie. He hands me a five "your tip" He winks and leaves. I go to slip it into my pocket when i see a note attached.

"Remember me? anyways you are beautiful... Call me sometime? (; 456-342-6787 "

'I have a boyfriend and i don't remember you, should i?" I mumble and shove it into my pocket.

---

"how was work?"Justin says pulling me down next to him on the couch. "you know.. work" I laugh.

"I made you hot chocolate" His smiles and hands me a mug. "Thank you" I take sip of it as he wraps his arms around me. "Justin your gonna make me spill it!"' I whine as he tickles my stomach. "Nope" He laughs still tickling. I decide to be mean and spill it all over my lap.

"JUSTIN!" I yell like its his fault. His eyes grow wide and panic flashes across his face. "I'm so sorry!" he rushes to his room coming back with a pair of black basketball shorts. "here!" He hands me the pants. I laugh "It's fine calm down" I head to the bathroom.

I slip on his pants and bring the soaked ones to him. "now go clean them!" I say. "anything for you princess" He kisses my cheek and heads to the laundry room.

---- Justins pov.

I take her pants to the laundry room and find a five and a note in her pocket. I slip the pants into the washing machine. I wasn't going to read the note .. until i see a heart on the front.

"Remember me.. anyways your beautiful. Call me sometime? (; 456-342-6787" I scrunch up the note in anger. who was this? Why did she keep it?

--- Kelsies pov.

"Need help?" I ask giggling as Justin was staring at the washer. "N-no" he stutters and shoves something in his pocket. He turns the dial and clicks start. "Okay." I mumble. he gives me a weak smile and brushes past me.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask "Not really" He mumbles. "Are you hungry? I made mac and cheese" i say handing him a bowl. He takes it and sits at the table. I sit across from him.

"your acting weird.. what up?" I ask. He rolls his eyes and starts eating. "Justin!" I slightly yell. "whats this!" He finally takes out a piece of paper and troughs it across the table to me. I scrunch up my eyebrows in confusion. "How did you get this?" I ask.

"i asked you what it was!"

"From some guy that came into the shop i don't know" I say in defense "Then why did you keep it " He says getting angry. "I just shoved it in my pants.. I don't know." I say. He balls his hands into fists.

"Why? do you think I'm cheating on you!" I scream ." you probably are! You're turning into a whore!" He screams and his words spat out like venom. that's when the whole mood changed. My jaw drops and his hands drop to his mouth. "I didn't-" I cut him off. "Save it " I yell and run out of the house.

"I knew it was a mistake forgiving you.. I just knew it!" i screamed and got into my car.

Before I pull away I take one last glimpse of Justin wiping a tear away.