Hmm, maybe just one more bite

Elisabeth

It's highschool time, I'm coming as a sophomore. No more 'Fresh meat.' Like at my old school. It shouldn't be as bad as Fort bend, you know. It's the uppity people. I walk into first period and grab a seat in the back of the class.

"Bimbo, you're in my seat." A guy says.

"I know you ain't talking to me." I say. Maybe I bring the trouble with me wherever I go.

"Excuse me?" He asks in my face. "Yes, please warn me before speaking directly in my face." I reply. The class laughs.

"Watch yourself, new girl." He says and sits in the seat to me.

"Pop quiz, keep your eyes on your own paper." The teacher hands out papers to us all. I start taking the quiz and the guy who likes to talk directly in my face, whispers to me, "What's number one?" I look at him, this time actually seeing him. His strong jaw and his beautiful eyes.

"Help me out." Oh, how fun is this gonna be.

Zack

She looks at me, smiling. "You didn't say the magic word." What magic word?

"Please?" I ask.

"It's A." She smiles, turning back to her paper. Did she just try to teach me home training? No one teaches me home training. She is not ready for me.

Elisabeth

"Please, tell me you did not get into it with Zack." My best friend comes down the hall.

"Then I won't tell you." I walk to my locker.

"Are you kidding me?! Zack is the baddest bad boy in the school. He made a girl cry." Sandra yells. "What? He talked about her zipper dress?" I laugh at my own joke.

"Actually, I did." This Fine Zack guy comes over.

"I wanna know, where did you get your guts from?" He asks, taking my arm.

"I should ask you the same thing." I say.

"Mostly from my dad's side." I chuckle.

"Where are you from?" He asks. "Missouri city."

"A Mo city gal. Never seen one in person."

"Congratulations." I say. Where is he going with this?

"Ms. whatever her name is says you have to tutor me because of your many credits from your old school." "And if I refuse?" I ask.

"You get a F. I guess you're stuck with me." He runs off giving me a quick bye. Curse you, Satan.

Zack

"I ooze sex, she is immune to me!" I say driving home.

"Are you sure she can even read?" My friend, Abby asks.

"She's smart." I say.

"Oh, Zacky is growing up." Pascal laughs.

"Guys, she is just tutoring me." "You're right. It's not her fault you're stupid." Pascal says.

"I'm not stupid." I wait for the light to turn green.