Chapter Twenty One

Danielle's POV:

Behind Bruno has now appeared a big, blue hologram. The hologram was numbers only.

9:38:42 13/9.

9:38:43.

9:38:44...

I figured it was today's hour and date, making myself a little happy to know about what's going on. But on the other hand, I could see tears forming in Bruno's eyes.

"Bruno? are you ok?" I asked. It took him a few seconds before he turned his look at me. "Today is the 13th..." He whispered.

"Tomorrow is Leila's birthday. " He said.

I felt my heart clutching at his words, yet I didn't had much time to react. As the clock hologram disappeared and instead appeared a figure of a person wearing a red ancient robe and a white mask covering it's all face, making us jump a little in fear.

"Now that you know your limits, you can understand that your time is ticking away." The same familiar, annoying voice we heard in the last weeks said. "What do you mean by that?" Bruno asked with a mix of fear and angry in his voice. "It means," it started as it face fadeaway and brought back the clock with the date. "When the clock will hit 23:00 tomorrow, September 14th..." The voice said.

"It'll be game over."

Bruno's POV:

I felt stuttered, broken. I had nearly a day to find my daughter or else - she's gone. I didn't even cry. All my tears had gone to waist.

"Let's go." Danielle said. "How?" I yelled. "We're locked here. There is now where to run!" I said in anger. She looked around. Her eyes suddenly stopped at the small window. She ran over to it. "If we can try to hook those bars out of the place, we can escape!" She said. "What are the odds we will?" I desperately let out. She grabbed ahold of the bars, rocking them a little. "They're loosen, not really strong built. With a little strength we can succeed." She said.

She started rocking them hard, moving her body to add strength. "You coming? I need help!" She stopped and said. I went over to her and added my hands on the bars. Rocking them as hard as we could, back and forth. "This isn't working!" I said after more working. "Don't stop! I think it's coming out!" She said. We kept rocking the bars.

Suddenly, the bars disconnected from the screws and flew out to the road. A happy laugh escaped her mouth. She climbed on top of the window, attempting to look at the outside. "Shit," she started.

"The cart is moving." She said. "And it's moving fast."

-----------

Author Note: guys, all my sorrys are going to you for all the slow updates. It's just the finals season at school and ugh school is taking over. I really JUST finished my French final.

On another note, last night I saw Justin Timberlake live here in my country! He was incredible, really talented artist and amazing performer. I had so much fun.

There was a couple who go engaged there! They were in the first row and had a sign saying "He promised he'll prepose if you'll take a selfie with us." So he came off stage and took a selfie with them and then he preposed to her :') was so touching! But after the concert it was told that this couple actually got married two months ago but couldn't afford a big wedding, and their wedding present was the tickets to his show. Anyway, Justin Timberlake doesn't need to know haha ;)

And of course I have to say - welcome to the world, Mila Rose Hernandez! Congrats to Eric and Cindia, and to the all Hernandez family!

I'm trying to find time to upload guys but it's so hard. Please understand <3

Inbar <3