Bitch, please

I caught up with Noah, and we stopped at his locker. While he was turning his combo, a strawberry blonde came up.

"Hey Noah, where did you go?" She asked in a sweet voice.

"Oh, hey." He turned to the girl, completely ignoring me. "Sorry, I had to go do some stuff." He shrugged, then flashed her a brilliant smile. Ugh, I hated her already.

"What kind of stuff?" She pushed. Girl, if he said stuff, that means he doesn't want you to know! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!

"My stuff." He answered coldly. Yes! I love you right now Noah! Oh, wait... love...

"Oh, okay." The girl nodded her head a few times. Then she turned to me as if she was just noticing me for the first time. "Oh, hey, I didn't see you there! Who are you?" She said this all in her sweet voice, and it was sickening. How was Noah friends with this girl?

""Hi, I'm Maddie." I said polietly, putting on my 'everything-is-fine-because-I'm-better-than-you' look. She gave me a look that probably said 'Fuck you'. Oh, well, another person to add to my list of haters. She turned back to Noah.

"Where is your shirt?" She asked, touching his bare arm. My insides were screaming. REALLY! DON'T YOU-TAKE YOUR ARM OFF OF HIM! YOU SKANK, WHORE, FILTHY PIECE OF-

"It got torn." He answered simply. Something was up with Noah now, and I was determined to get that girl away from him to find out what it is.

"Oh. Aren't you cold?" She rubbed her hand all over his arm. Desperate much? I snorted. I thought it was in my head, but by the way the girl looked at me, it must have been out loud. Oops.

"Kaylee, go away." Noah muttered. She seemed shocked, but turned on her heel and stomped away. Oh, so her name was Kaylee. I'll keep that tucked away in my memory.

Noah had finally opened his locker, and pulled out his leather jacket.

"That is going to stick to your skin, and it's going to suck." I pointed out. Noah raised an eyebrow at me.

"So you would rather have me running around school without a shirt or jacket?" He started to smirk.

"Nevermind! I'm going to class." I started to walk away, and he caught my arm. What's up with guys and my arms today?

"Are you angry at me?" He walked infront of me so I was staring at him.

"No, why would I be?" I was confused.

"Kaylee. She was being a total bitch." He looked deep into my eyes.

"I'm good. Noah, I'm used to people being mean to me. I'm popular, remember?" As soon as I said that, his eyes got a far off look. He squeezed my arm, then let go. He pulled his jacket on, and started walking away.

What?!?!

I didn't immedietly follow him, because I wasn't sure what to do if I caught up with him.

I walked slowly behind him, hoping that he would get to class way before me. Maybe I should skip? Because I wasn't here in first hour, so I think she would notice... oh well, we won't know till we try!

Noah turned the corner that led to Mrs. Snider's classroom, and I was close behind. I turned the corner, then I bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry..." I trailed off when I saw the sight infront of me. Kaylee had Noah pushed up against the wall, and her hands were unzipping his jacket. His hands were frozen near her waist, as if he was wondering if he should push her off or not. He caught sight of me staring, then he found his reaction.

He put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to him. She let out a small giggle, and he kept on kissing her.

Right now, my anger meter was in a very dangerous place. I was about to explode. But I have dealt with major jealousy situations before, so I could handle this.