You're too cute to be sitting here

• Dedicated to Hot guys ;)

This really hot blonde guy came up behind David. He was a sandy blonde, definetely not a children of the corn kid. He had electric blue eyes, and a rockin' body. He sat next to David.

"Oh shut up." David flipped him off. "This is Noah. He's in here for... what did you do this time?" David asked Noah.

"Refused to comply with their ridiculous rules." He simply said as if this were obvious. Our faces must have asked our questions for us. "They wanted me to write a whole speech on why I agree with the fact that it was good that Pearl Harbor was bombed." Oh my god, was he like a terrorist or something?

"Oh. You got assigned the hard side didn't you?" David laughed. Oh, I remember that from fifth hour. In social studies, we had to debate. The teacher told you if you were debating that it was good that Pearl Harbor was bombed or if you were like every other American who hated it.

"I obviously didn't do it, and here I am." Noah waved to himself.

"So this is what you do during detention?" I asked after a moment of scilence.

"Yep." Eric said, popping the 'p'. He sat down infront of David, next to me.

"There are very specific groups." David told me. Noah was looking at me carefully, as if he was trying to read my mind. I ignored him and looked back to David."The girls over there," He said, pointing to a mix of races of girls who looked like they would kill me for breathing, "are the most violent. Usually they are in here for beating people up." David looked around the room.

"The guys back there are druggies. Eric hangs with me because he's trying to quit." David was talking about some guys in the very back of the class with some suspicious looking baggies.

"Don't forget the loners." Eric peeped out.

"Oh, yeah. Those three guys and girl are loners. Usually they are in here for freaking out on some kid, or not doing something."

The "loners" were dressed in dark colors, drawing in back of the class across from the druggies.

"Here's my favorite group." David called my attention back to him. "The populars. They are cheerleaders, football douches, and asses. They're here because of low grades or dress code violations." David laughed. The populars were sitting in the middle of the room, talking in a circle. They had moved all of their desks together to be able to have a more private conversation. I looked to see if I knew anyone, and I was surprised with what I saw. One of my friends, Macy, was there. Her red hair was in a high pony, and she had short shorts and a tee shirt on even thought it was September and cold. I guess she got the dress code violations. I didn't recognize anyone else, so I guessed I was good. Macy wasn't even looking in my direction. Her back was to me.

"What about you guys?" I asked, turning my attention back to them. David grinned, and Noah showed a smirk of amusement. "We are the true misfits. We are so different that we don't even have a place." David smiled. I guess I was a true misfit. And I would be twice, thanks to my idiot of a brother. This seemed pretty fun, so these two detentions might not be that bad. I heard the door open, and we all looked.

"Shit." I heard David whisper. Mrs. Snider was standing with the door wide open.

"Three more detentions for all of you!" She yelled.