Idiot!!

***AUTHOR NOTE*** READ****

OH MY GOSH!! I POSTED THE WRONG CHAPTER LAST NIGHT!!! I am soooo sorry!! I clicked on the wrong one!!! AHHH!!! So you guys got a preview lol

***********************************************************************************************

We piled out of David's car, standing infront of the highschool.

"How much trouble will we get into for skipping?" I asked, nervous.

"Around two detentions, why?" David said nonchalently. I threw him a look that said 'STFU', and he did while ducking his gaze. I sighed, then started walking toward the school.

"Maddie!" Eric peeped behind me. I turned around, and raised my eyebrows.

"What?"

"You might need your back pack, idiot." Noah said, shoving it into my chest while he walked past me. He had his sunglasses on, so I couldn't see if he rolled his eyes too. But it felt like he did. Two can play that game.

"Thank you sweet heart!" I chirped. THAT caused Noah to stop strutting. He whipped around, and pushed his sunglasses up onto the top of his head.

"What did you just call me?" He asked, mouth gaping.

"Sweet heart!" I rolled my eyes when he continued to stare. "It's a term of endearment. And I endear all of you, seeing as how I think of you as... brothers." I grinned at the last line, but in my head I was screaming.

What the hell are you doing! You don't like him! If you pretend to, you will end up liking him! Even for revenge! It happens in ALL those chick flicks that you watch, so WHY are you doing it! You idiot!

I just kept on smiling.

"Aww, I think of you as a sister!" David said, bringing his arm around my shoulders. Noah's eyes snapped to this, and I saw a flash of something there. Jelousy? That or hatred. Noah huffed, and put his sunglasses back down. He turned on his heel and walked to the school.

"Okay, that was the most awkward thing I have ever seen. What the hell are you doing?" David asked as soon as Noah was in the school. I groaned and covered my face with my hands.

"I don't know! That just like... slipped out! I feel so stupid!" Eric chuckled behind me. I turned to look at him questioningly. He shrugged and smiled.

"For whatever reason you did that, I think it got a desired effect. Did you see Noah's eyes when David put his arm around you? That was total jelousy girl, so power to you." David and I gaped at each other. I had NEVER heard him say that much in my life! Granted, I have only known him for two days, but by the look of David, this was a definet first.

"I know how to speak words. I just choose not to." Eric smiled at our expressions. He grabbed his back pack out of the car and walked past us. When he was already in the school, David finally turned to me.

"Okay, that was a very weird moment. Noah showing emotions other than dick-headedness, and Eric speaking! Girl, whatever you are doing, you are doing it sooo right!" David shook his head while he said this. I laughed, and we walked into the school together. That was weird. Whatever. I need to be in the mindset of school, not boys.

What hour was it? I looked at a clock. One o'clock. Sixth hour started fifteen minutes ago. Oh crap. I had Mr. Hall for that, and he went ballistic on anyone who was late. Last time I was late, he made me do five extra pages of math. Ass. I hated him with a burning passion.

I walked toward his class, dreading every step. I put my hand on the door knob, getting ready to turn it. I was suddenly stopped, because it was turning for me. What? It flew open, knocking me backwards. 

"Matthew Selta, get back here now!" A angry voice yelled. I saw Matt, a sophmore in my freshman class, come barging out. He had black flippy hair, and was considered 'okay' on the hot scale. He had blue eyes I think. He was quite, and I had only ever heard him speak about five words. He looked down, and saw me staring at him. I'm guessing he knew he had hit me, and his face looked a little apologetic. 

"Sorry babe." He half smiled, then ran away. 

"Matthew!" Mr. Hall yelled, coming to the door way. He saw that Matt was rounding the corner of the hallway, so he gave up. He pointed at me then. "You!" He yelled accusingly. My face must have looked surprised, because that is sure what I felt. "You're late!" I just nodded. No shit Sherlock!

"Detention!" He screamed. Another? Are you fucking kidding me?!? He raised his eyebrow, waiting for me to challenge him. I just nodded my head, not wanting to risk getting another. I walked into the classroom, heading towards my normal seat. But, someone was in it. They had their head down, so I couldn't see them. Could this day be anymore messed up!

I huffed, and the stranger lifted his head. I found myself staring into the cool blue eyes of Noah.

"Well, hello sweet heart." 

***AUTHOR NOTE***

Sorry if this chapter is short, but I have been really busy lately. But I have been writing my next chapter for three hours straight (yesterday) so I think it should be a lot longer. And if it's not, then guess what? You can suck it up!! lol, I love all of you! I say that in the nicest way possible.

READ, COMMENT, SHARE, AND NEVERREGRET