Shut up already!!

"Noah, she needs help. So get your ass out of my car and come. Or you can walk to school." David said as he picked me up.

"Woah!" I yelled. David chuckled.

"Why are you carrying me?" I asked.

"You can't walk stupid." He playfully rolled his eyes. He carried me up to the door, and I opened it for him. He took me into the kitchen, and set me on the counter. Eric was following, taking in the room. Noah sauntered in and leaned on the counter next to me.

"So Maddie, why did you trip?" He asked casually. But from his smirk, he knew exactly why I tripped. He knew that he had distracted me. He just wanted me to say it out loud. Well, he was not gonna get that satisfaction.

"I wasn't looking and I guess I just tripped." I said, sending him daggers with my eyes.

"What were you looking at?" He pushed.

"The sky. It looks very pretty today. There are fluffy white clouds that look like bunnies." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Where are your band aids?" David asked, efficently ending my staring match with Noah.

"Cupboard next to the sink." I told him, diverting my eyes to anyhing in the room but  Noah. So I opted on looking at David. I looked over at him, and he looked totally out of place in my kitchen. A big muscular guy in a black sweat shirt and jeans in a clean marble pristine kitchen. It was like seeing a big burly guy carrying around a chuhuahua. That's just wrong.

     He found them, and brought the box over. I would need something to clean the cuts with, so I looked around. There were paper towels next to the sink, and the sink was about three feet away from me. Ugh, I would have to try. So I leaned over, and stretch my arm out to its fullest length for the paper towels. I was a few inches short, so I shimmed my butt so that I was laying on my hip, and grabbed them.

      I sat up, then realized that my butt had just been in Noah's face. Oh well. At least I had a cute butt! I looked at Noah, and he seemed a little dazed. Ha, my feminine qualities stunned him! For some odd reason, I felt a little proud.

 I dabbed the cuts, and was ready for the band aids. David pulled four out of the box, and took the wrappers off. He carefully put them on me, and I giggled.

"What?" He looked up while he was putting one on my knee.

"This is a comical scene." I shrugged. David gave me a weird look, but went back to putting band aids on. Noah had moved and was now standing by Eric at the entrance of the room. He was trying to look as pissed as possible. Whatever, screw him. While David's attention was turned to me, Noah took this chance to ridicule us. He pointed at David, then me. I gave him a "What?" look, and he wrapped his arms around himself. He turned around and made his hands ruffle his hair. Really? He was pretending to make out with someone? Lame.

"Stop." I ordered him. He did stop, and he turned around. He put his hands on his hips and acted like a girl.

"Stop? That's so rude Maddie! I thought we were friends?" He squeaked.

"I thought you were a boy." I put my arms across my chest.

"That's what he wants us to think." David said as he threw away the wrappers from the band aids. I looked at my knees, and the band aids really took away the hot factor. I needed to cover them up if I was going to mess with Noah anymore. I know, skinny jeans! A girls best friend! 

 "Guys, I'm going to go change, stay here." I said. I gave Noah a pointed look as I walked past, then went to the stairs. While walking up, I heard the guys talking.

"Damn, she's hot." Eric said.

"Hell yeah!" David said.

"Whatever." Noah sighed.

"Oh, shut up already! We know you like her!" David laughed.

"Shhh she might hear you!" Noah hissed.

"So you do like her?" Eric asked.

"No shit." Noah growled.

"Then why don't you tell her?" David asked.

"I'm not like that. And for all I know, she has some popular boyfriend. She is always hanging out with that senior quarterback, Sam. They probably hook up all the time. Trust me, I don't stand a chance." Noah sounded a little defeated.  

Eww! Noah thought Sam and I were dating! Totally gross! I ran into my room, not wanting to hear more. I got into my room and opened my closet. I grabbed my skinny jeans and threw them on the bed. I slipped my shorts off, and tossed them into my closet. I pulled my skinny jeans on, but ran into a tiny problem.

***AUTHOR NOTE***

On the side is a cover made by ForeverYoung15. One of the reasons that I dedicated this chapter to her, was that cover, and that she is so excited for my book!!

So as always,

Read, comment, share, and Neverregret!!