Bathroom revenge

• Dedicated to My mom, for mothers day!

...NOAH!!!

What??? How could he be the guy who is 'in love' with me!

"You knew it was him all along," A little voice in the back of my head said. "No!! I didn't!" My normal voice yelled back at it.

"You knew, and you were hoping it was him." Well, the voice may have been a little right. I sort of did want it to be him. But I just didn't know why. For some reason, I just have this weird like magnetic pull to him. Crazy, right? Right. So I was going to pretend that I didn't hear anything. I'll keep playing dumb, and go with the flow. If Noah really wanted me to know all this stuff, he would tell me. But now I know that he has a half naked picture of me in his pocket, and I wanted it back.

I obviously couldn't just ask for it, then he would know I had heard everything.

"Why can't he know?" That annoying little voice said again.

"Because. I don't want to get close to him, and loose him too." I told it.

"Not everyone you love dies." The voice quickly said this, then shut up.

"Maddie, are you okay?" Noah asked, his eyes looking panicked.

"Um, yeah, I'm okay." I mumbled.

"Seee? I told you she would be fine." Matt triumphantly said.

"Shut up." Noah breathed. He seemed strained on something.

"Are you really okay? Or are you just lying so we don't freak out?" Noah asked the right question. He hit the jackpot. Of course I'm not okay! I just found out that I have some guy stalking me, and I have a possible concussion! Dumbass. How would he react if he were in this position? Not as well as I will. I will blow it off, and pretend like it's nothing.

"Yeah dude, I really am fine." I shrugged, trying to make everything seem unimportant.

Noah came over to me and took my wrists in his gorilla hand. With his other hand, he gently touched my face, pushing my hair back. I wasn't sure if I should let him do this or not. My insides were warring against each other, and they hadn't reached a decision by the time Noah stopped.

Suddenly, we heard voices. Not kid voices, adult voices. More specifically, the voice of our principal, Mr. Showe. If he caught me in here, I would get hundreds more detentions. And I did not want to have to sit in that hell hole anymore then I absolutely had to.

"Oh, well shit. Guys, hide in a stall. Quickly!" Matt whispered to us. He ran into the farthest stall to the back, and I followed. I weren't into the one right next to him, and was getting ready to shut the door.

"Ow!" Noah hissed.

"Noah! What are you doing? Get in your own stall!" I tried to push him out of mine, but he wouldn't budge.

"My shirt's stuck!" He frantically whispered to me. Really karma, really? What bad did I do to deserve this? Because whatever it was, I must have done it very well. So I did the thing that came into my mind. I grabbed onto his shoulders and pulled him into the stall with as much force as I could. I heard a slight ripping sound, but I couldn't pay too much attention to that.

Noah flew into the stall, crashing into me. We ran into the back wall, and I almost fell into the toilet. Lucky for me, I bounced off the wall, back into Noah's arms. The stall door slammed shut with our weight, and I swear we almost broke it. Noah wasted no time locking the door.

"Get on the toilet." He commanded me. What the hell is he thinking? I conveyed this thought through my face, and he rolled his eyes at me.

"If they see four feet in one stall, they will know somethings up. And you are wearing girl shoes, so you obviously have to hide." Noah explained this in a very quiet voice.