Chapter Four

"Kaya!! Sam!!" Kate yelled and it echoed. She was handcuffed to a bar in a sewer. She tried to ignore the stench that came from the sewer as she tried to get herself free.

Kate saw a shadow and then Kaya appeared. "Kaya! Oh my god! Kaya! Help me! That thing will be back soon!" Kate said, her voice shaky and panicky as she struggled in her handcuffs.

Kaya just smirked down at her and her eyes shifted yellow. "Aw. If only I was your sister." It said.

It started shapeshifting into Kate. Bone cracking noises came from it and it's old skin started to fall off and other parts, it was tearing off. Soon enough, it had turned into Kate.

"And now. I'm you." It smiled and ran off.

Two Hours Earlier

"This isn't making any sense. The three people it's attacked so far have been in random locations. There's no sewer connection between these places." Kaya said as she looked at the map of the town.

"Well it's gotta be getting from place to place somehow and we all know how much they love sewers." Kate said, making a disgusted face. Kaya sighed.

"How about two of us go and look around while the other two stay and do some research on the place." Kaya suggested.

"Sounds like a grand idea. Sammy loves research." Dean grinned at Sam.

"No. I'm not staying this time." Sam said.

"What? Sure you are." Dean said and Sam crossed his arms.

"No." Sam said, simply.

"Yeah, and I'm going with Sam." Kate said, standing next to him.

"Kate, no." Kaya said.

"Kaya, yes." Kate said. Kaya rolled her eyes and scoffed at her sister.

"You're not going without me." Kaya said.

"Kaya, we've been split up for almost a year now and I've gone on hunts by myself here and there. This ones no different. I'm going whether you like it or not, got it?" Kate asked her, sternly. Kaya sighed at her stubborn sister.

"Fine." Kaya said.

"Good." Kate smiled and walked outside.

Sam walked up to Kaya and she looked up at him.

"I'll keep an eye on her, it's okay. I'll make sure she stays safe." Sam said, smiling down at her softly.

"Thanks, Sam. Just remember that she likes to wander off if she knows she's found something. Don't let her." Kaya told him and he nodded before leaving.

Kaya sat down at the table with Dean and covered her face before groaning.

"You okay?" Dean asked her.

"No. My sister is a pain in my ass!" Kaya exclaimed, making Dean laugh.

"I can understand that. You've gotta give her some space though, Kaya. Being so protective of her like that, it's going to push her away. Hell, I only just got Sam back after learning that." Dean said and Kaya looked over at him.